54, Female, Single, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
About me - headline
Looking for some great company!
About me - description
I'm a person who likes people, enjoys life, who always looks for the best in others. I enjoy conversation and debate, and I like to hear about new ways of looking at things and challenging ideas. I try to keep up to date with current issues and international affairs. I've travelled quite a bit to SE Asia and Europe - but there's plenty of the world that I would still like to see.
I have a background in the film industry and the arts, and I currently work as an art, media and photography teacher. On the weekends I like to spend sometime in my studio painting or in my garden.
I've got two gorgeous children, who are 12 & 14, who are in shared care with their dad.
At a glance
- 54 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Sometimes have children at home - 2 children aged 12 to 14 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 46 - 62 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Personality - Very Social, Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average, A bit overweight
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker, Non-drinker
- Buddhist, Atheist, Agnostic
- No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is positive, interested in ideas, likes to laugh & enjoys life. I like people who like getting out & doing things. I'd love to find someone who has struck a good work/life balance, is into new experiences, museums & galleries, travel, food, gardening & the great outdoors
- Wide range of musical interests incl. indie bands like Radiohead, the Bad Seeds, Sigur Ros, Bjork, jazz, classical, world music - depending on my mood/what's going on.
- Contemporary and classical literature, some factual science, art, design and photography books, magazines, the Guardian online. Ian McKewan, Margaret Atwood, Jonathon Franzen are some of my favourite writers....
- Movies & TV
- Predominently like watching Foreign, Arthouse, Independent, Australian movies, but can also enjoy action/thriller/comedy. Don't really like to watch a lot of TV unless a good series like Humans, Sherlock or The Code.
- Love outdoor actvities including horseriding, kayaking, sailing, bush-walking and petanque! I'm a recent yoga convert and I enjoy the odd game of tennis. Actually I' ll pretty much have a go at anything...
- Other Interests
- Enjoy painting in my studio, attending galleries, music & arts events & festivals. I'm a keen gardener and home renovator with two dogs who keep me fit with lots of regular walks. Enjoy curling up with a good book by the fire in winter, in summer renovating my caravan down at Port Willunga!