37, Female, Single, Burnie / Devonport / North Western Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 10 Jul '18
HeadlineAm I perfect...? No, but could I be perfect for you...? Say hi and let's find out.
New to Tas and looking to see whats out there. Curvacious¿, Intelligent, Fun and looking for adventures. I'm funny and mostly easy going. I work with the aged community and I have a hobby/business. I'd like to find someone who is willing to share my down time, whether it's a day out, dinner, travelling or just hanging out doing nothing much.
I value openness and honesty, I bring it to the table and hope for same in return.
Proud mother of 2 boys, 1 living interstate (13 & 17), 3 cats and my darling dog.
I'd like to travel much more than I have so far over the next few yrs.
I like fish and chips by the river just as much as a candlelight dinner. Time spent with the right person doesn't have to be fancy. Good conversation and being comfortable together holds more value than a perfect restaurant.
I enjoy relaxing watching telly/movie or getting out for a weekend drive or Bush walk and maybe a picnic or pub lunch. I enjoy photography and do the occasional shoot.
Am currently on a health kick which I'm happy with and is working well for me. Not that I don't have the occasional chocolate lol, I'm only human!
I shy away from drama and unnecessary negativity as it just gets in the way of life. I do my best to let the small stuff go and focus on living and being happy.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Burnie / Devonport / North Western Region, TAS
- 5'3/160 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Social
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 1 child from 13 to 17 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- Education - Diploma
- Retail / Consumer / Personal Services
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 20 - 54 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Body Type - Slim, Average, A bit overweight, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, High School
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Happy with friends first. A man who knows himself and what he wants out of life. But who is open to what I want out of life too. Motivated, funny, secure, ambitious, cheeky and somewhat romantic would be nice. Being Honest, open and trustworthy is very important to me. Any cowboys out there??
- love country music, the Wolfe Brothers amongst many others. don't mind the old 80s and 90s too
- Yes! I enjoy reading. Clive Cussler is my absolute favourite. But I read plenty of different books - Fiction and non-fiction. Compound Effect is always a fav.
- Movies & TV
- Whatever is on depending my mood. When I'm bored I just have sitcoms on - good ol' American time wasters! I like most genres, except horror I guess. Some favs would be Friends, Bones, Big Bang Theory, MKR. Anything with Melissa Mcarthy or Sandra Bullock.
- Watching; Cricket, League, Tennis. Doing; Walking the dog, swimming, hiking.
- Other Interests
- Hiking, photography. Cliché stuff mostly I guess - cooking, reading, travelling, line dancing, dancing, singing. becoming a bit more crafty in my old age also. Would like to have the room and time for more furniture restoration. weekends away, a nice quiet B&B or cabin, or city hotel