42, Female, Single, Central Western Region, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '18
HeadlineLooking for someone who makes me laugh.
I enjoy the simple things in life. I'm a genuinely happy person. It doesn't take much to make me happy. I'd just like to add the right partner to my life. I work hard but have always got time for the people close to me.
At a glance
- 42 years old
- Central Western Region, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 17 years old
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 33 - 50 years old
- Within 75km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Other background
- Star sign - Virgo, Cancer, Pisces, Libra, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Aries, Scorpio, Leo, Taurus, Gemini, Capricorn
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- Eye colour - Other, Grey, Hazel, Black, Green, Blue, Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown, Other, Light Brown, Black, Blonde, Bald
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Athletic, Average
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate, High School, Degree
- Government employee, Property / Real Estate, Advertising / PR / Media, Agricultural, Construction, IT / Telecoms, Financial Services, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Customer Service / Call Centres, Legal, Education / Science, Administration, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Sales / Marketing, Trades / Services, Accounting, Defence / Emergency Services, Volunteer / Charity / Community, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Consulting, HR/Employment / Training, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Healthcare / Medical
- Technical, Business Owner, Student, Management, Senior Management, Other job role, Professional, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Tradesperson, Customer Service Role, Executive
- Agnostic, Atheist, Anglican
- Swinging voter, Left wing, Right wing, No strong political beliefs
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Someone who makes me laugh is a must. Someone genuine and honest. Not into playing games. Someone who likes going out for dinner every now and then. Above anything they have to have a good heart and have compassion and empathy.
- I love most types of music. The Chainsmokers, Macklemore, Sheppard, Halsey, Hailee Steinfeld, Zara Larsson, and of cause Pink. Just to name a few.
- I love reading. True Crime is a favourite. Also books set in the early 1900's or during the war periods.
- Movies & TV
- Favourite movie is The Book Thief. Also love the classics. Pretty Women, Dirty Dancing. Like comedies and dramas.
- Like most sport. NRL, netball, tennis. Will play and watch just about anything.
- Other Interests
- I love catching ip with friends. Going for long drives and exploring different parts of the countyside. Listening to music, reading. Meeting new people. I'm also extremely passionate about looking after the elderly which is the major part of my job which is why I love my work.