60, Female, Divorced, Geelong & Surrounds, VIC
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineHappy, smiling and easy going
I'm a bit out of practice, looking for a best friend, companion, a lover not a fighter. I only want to meet someone local of a similar age to spend time with, a meal out, a drive to unexplored places or a night in.
I am a kind loving person who sees the good in people and I don't stress the small stuff. I always have a sunny smile. I say it myself but I am a nice, good person. My friends and work colleagues would tell you the same thing.
I am fairly independent, intelligent, down to earth with an off-beat sense of humour. I am adaptable and resilient and like change.
I'm full bodied like a good quality aged red wine. Realised a long time ago that we come in all shapes and sizes which is what makes us unique. You ask me to accept you as you are so accept me in return. I don't have a preconceived idea of what you might look like or what you do - I'm seeking what's right for me, hoping I am right for you.
Grew up a bit south west of Geelong so know the lay of the land but want to go exploring again. I prefer doing that with a friend, companion maybe lover.
At a glance
- 60 years old
- Geelong & Surrounds, VIC
- 5'5/165 cm
- Occasional/social smoker
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 26 to 33 yo
- Don't want children
- Have pets
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 56 - 63 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- 5'7/170 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Body Type - Large-ish, Average, A bit overweight
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets
What I'm looking for
Just be genuine, kind and be willing to take a risk, have good morals and enjoy a good conversation with lots of laughs. Please be in this for all the right reasons.
- eclectic mix from the oldies to present, some classical, some world music
- fiction - forensic, crime, espionage - Kellerman, Cornwall, Dan Brown etc non-fiction- DIY, gardening, renovations, bios etc
- Movies & TV
- DIY - youtube, music clips, comedy, netflix esp british crime series, documentaries
- do not play sport anymore but enjoy watching the State of Origin, enjoyed the winter olympics.
- Other Interests
- working on getting back to some old interests like dancing, golf, have dabbled in paint (mostly walls in recent years) and have played the guitar in my youth, day trips, weekends away and short holidays