50, Female, Divorced, Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 16 Nov '18
About me - headline
DEAR PAST, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES DEAR FUTURE, I AM READY :)
About me - description
I am excited to see what lies ahead, I feel empowered having recently turned 50 and am truly getting better with age.
A 'dance in the rain' kinda girl. A dreamer with a travel bucket list, I have already travelled a lot, here and O/S but would love to connect with a man who has the desire to plan new adventures together.
So as a bit of a 'foodie', for want of a better term, I love shopping at the markets, cooking delicious meals, baking the sweet stuff, exploring Melbourne's restaurants, bars & cafes for cocktails and great coffee, & indulging in good quality chocolate.
Young at heart, I make a conscious effort to choose happy, I am positive, creative, giving & passionate with the right person.
I am healthy, working on the fitness with lots of walking, yoga & bike riding.
I co parent 3 teenage boys 50/50, they are often busy doing their own thing so I have plenty of down time to work on being the best version of myself. There has been a lot of personal growth and I am excited to enjoy the company of a good man, who has time to explore the possibility of beginning a long term relationship.
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs, VIC
- Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'6/167 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Diploma
- Hospitality / Tourism / Travel
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 45 - 52 years old
- Within 25km
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- at least 5'8/172 cm
What I'm looking for
A happy, healthy, honest guy, who is emotionally intelligent. Some similar interests, a team player who enjoys planning the next adventure
- Noah Kahan, Camilla Cabello, Coldplay, Mumford & Sons, Top 40,
- Currently reading Daring Greatly by Brene Brown. Biographies, travel memoirs, food mags & weekend papers
- Movies & TV
- Life is Beautiful, Nashville, Offspring, Mad Men
- Watching junior football, I love a bit of ten pin bowling & beach frisbee
- Other Interests
- Yin yoga, painting, photography, meditation & self improvement, snorkelling in warm waters