56, Female, Divorced, Logan, QLD
- Last online:
- 25 May '18
HeadlineHi TD here...looking for MR RIGHT - are you out there? Let's have a coffee!
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile.
I am a vibrant, outgoing working class Brissie Gal with 2 independent teenagers 17 & 20 who have flown the coup exploring the world. Family and friends mean a lot to me. I am a honest, caring person loving life to the fullest! I believe lasting relationships are built on trust, honesty and communication. I'd love to find my Lancelot who knows how to treat a lady and is willing to step out of their circle.
At a glance
- 56 years old
- Logan, QLD
- 5'4/162 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 20 to 23 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School
- Healthcare / Medical
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 50 - 53 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- at least 5'4/162 cm
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- Body Type - Average, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, IT / Telecoms, Accounting, Legal, Other industry, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Healthcare / Medical, Agricultural, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Sales / Marketing, Advertising / PR / Media, Administration, Retired, Financial Services, Government employee, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Property / Real Estate, Customer Service / Call Centres, Education / Science, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Transport / Logistics / Warehousing, Trades / Services, Consulting, Defence / Emergency Services, HR/Employment / Training, Construction
- Executive, Tradesperson, Technical, Customer Service Role, Senior Management, Business Owner, Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Professional, Other job role
- Other religion, Catholic, Other Christian, Anglican
- No strong political beliefs
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
My ideal partner, handsome & well groomed with a warm smile. Someone who opens the car door and chooses the wine. I am looking for a positive gentleman who is honest, understanding, patient, easy-going with a good sense of humour. He'll be the one that makes me feel safe & makes me laugh.
- I love listening, singing and dancing to all types of music. My favourites would be 70's and 80's. They don't call me karoke queen for nothin!
- I like reading good stories fiction and non-fiction, home, fashion and soapie magazines. The book needs to grab my attention from the start or it goes bye bye!
- Movies & TV
- I love going out to the movies or curling up at home watching a good DVD. I enjoy good story lines, comedies, action flicks and true stories. Sorry, can't stomach real horror, blood and guts.
- At present I go to the gym daily for fitness. I enjoy walking especially on the beach, swimming and tennis. On TV I like to watch swimming, athletics, gymnastics, tennis, soccer and the V8 supercars racing. Can't resist the State of Origin!
- Other Interests
- I enjoy socialising with friends or family at parties, BBQs, get-togethers at home and dining out. I love romantic dinners and weekends away under "4 or 5 Stars". Camping is fun if it's truly organised. I love surprises!