51, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 25 Apr '18
HeadlineJust Browsing - looking for good company, not a relationship.
My teenage children are now fairly independent and having devoted myself to them for the past eight years, I'm ready for new conversation. Looking for someone to hang out with, not a partner.
As a former journalist, policy expert and now a tutor, I care about politics, current affairs and correct spelling. The only "grown-ups" I meet are my children's friends' parents, so as the headline suggests, I thought I'd see who's available.
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Virgo
- Have children at home
her ideal partner
- 48 - 59 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Private, Social
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Left wing
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
What I'm looking for
Not a "type", but core values would include a strong belief in social justice and no "ists" (sexist, racist, homophobic). A sense of humour and a good conversationalist.
- 80s, Pink, James Blunt, Archie Roach, Johnny Mathis, Carpenters, Mama's and Papas, generally middle-of-the-road, with a heavy dose of Cold Chisel.
- I generally don't read for pleasure. I enjoy reading young adult fiction with my daughter, but my choice would usually be biographies or news.
- Movies & TV
- All time favourite, Michael Collins, followed by Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing. Generally arthouse, not Hollywood.
- Other Interests
- Ballroom and New Vogue dancing.