52, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 07 Sep '18
About me - headline
Just Browsing - looking for good company, not a relationship.
About me - description
My teenage children are now fairly independent and having devoted myself to them for the past eight years, I'm ready for new conversation. Looking for someone to hang out with, not a partner.
As a former journalist, policy expert and now a tutor, I care about politics, current affairs and correct spelling. The only "grown-ups" I meet are my children's friends' parents, so as the headline suggests, I thought I'd see who's available.
At a glance
- 52 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Have children at home
- Star sign - Virgo
- 5'7/170 cm
her ideal partner
- 48 - 59 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social, Private
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Average, A bit overweight
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
What I'm looking for
Not a "type", but core values would include a strong belief in social justice and no "ists" (sexist, racist, homophobic). A sense of humour and a good conversationalist.
- 80s, Pink, James Blunt, Archie Roach, Johnny Mathis, Carpenters, Mama's and Papas, generally middle-of-the-road, with a heavy dose of Cold Chisel.
- I generally don't read for pleasure. I enjoy reading young adult fiction with my daughter, but my choice would usually be biographies or news.
- Movies & TV
- All time favourite, Michael Collins, followed by Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing. Generally arthouse, not Hollywood.
- Other Interests
- Ballroom and New Vogue dancing.