29, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 24 Jun '18
i am human. honestly. my parents made me this way...
I don't know what to say, what do you want to hear?
- im naturally a red head
- i still drive my first car (i purchased it brand new in 2008)
- ive travelled a Europen winter for a little less than a month (and would do it again in a heartbeat)
At a glance
- 29 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'7/170 cm
- Star sign - Capricorn
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have children at home - 1 child
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - High School
- Financial Services
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 32 - 40 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Athletic, Average
- Have no children, Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Education - Degree, Some college, Post Graduate, Diploma, High School
- Non-drinker, Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Someone with their head screwed on, able to have a normal conversation without taking everything to heart. someone who doesnt get emotional at every negative comment.
- dont have a favourite - currently just take what i can get that isn't nursery rhymes
- love reading novels - biographies and sagas. mystery and horror are my ideal genre. stephen king, jeffrey deaver are two authors i am reading atm.
- Movies & TV
- i can watch anything and everything. i like alot of the series (binge watch) like GoT, suits...think of me as open to suggestion...
- i can watch most and follow to some degree but cant play for peanuts. i would like to learn however...anything really...any ideas??