62, Male, Widowed, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
HeadlineLife - better done now just in case you can't do it later!
I adore my children and admire the adults that they have become. I love my work and the energy that colleagues provide on a daily basis. The company of family and good friends is important.
I am very independent and capable of organising myself and my life, but, I would like a very special someone to share a part of my life, to gently remind me of my flaws and make me just a little vulnerable.
I love life on my own, and then I don't!
I have had my life partner and that will never change. A new life unfolds every day and I smile and say thank you!
At a glance
|Age||62 years old||59 - 65 years old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 25km|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|children & pets|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for an independent, professional woman to add some sparkle and compensate for my deficiencies! Genuine affection and respect is essential as well as the option to spend time in our own spaces. Damsels looking for a shining knight to save them will find more success looking for dragons.
- My tastes are varied but I love Jesse Cook- sensational. I will happily sing along (in the car, on my own) to all the Beatles songs
- I wish I had more time for the paperback or the Kindle but the work stuff gets in the way.
- Movies & TV
- I definitely have too many TV's in the house and they rarely get a workout. My favourite movies come from the Qantas small screens. Love the Best and Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotels and The Hundred Foot Journey.
- Can't get too much of bike riding and sailing. Not big on watching unless it happens to be the Tour, athletics or the Olympics.
- Other Interests
- Travel - on my own or with a like soul (space available). I used to like renovating but am over that. Still happy to fix things but now prefer to spend time visiting another suburb or another country. My dog demands a lot of my time.