34, Male, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Tall, Dark and well... just tall! :-)
About me - description
Moved from London years ago and became an Australian Citizen 8 years ago. I have an English accent but friends in London said its changing!, 6ft 1' so yes you can wear your heels! A deal breaker for some! Look after my health and always have. enjoy a healthy lifestyle, good friends, I'm an emotionally development man. Anything more you like to know, please ask away, I've very open and down to earth. I am 44, but do not look 34! The one good about no sun in London!
I'm looking for someone who's a supportive partner and values a supportive partner herself. Shared vision and goals, someone who sees Australia as their home.Someone kind, smart, non-smoker, has family values. Someone who wont make me watch the Notebook, but does want us to create a Notebook of our own.(OK I'll watch it again if I have too hehe)
In honesty, with the right person, compatibility and chemistry blows away any criteria we might have in mind.
I'm a kind, supportive, intelligent, resourceful,, with family values with a great capacity for love.
If you think we might click, Send me Kiss or be brave and message me. :-)
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Other background
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- 6'1/185 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Black
- Education - Degree
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have no pets
his ideal partner
- 31 - 40 years old
- Within 500km
- Divorced, Separated, Single, Widowed
- Other Islander, Mixed Race, Hispanic / Latino, White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Private, Very Social
- Star sign - Scorpio, Aquarius, Libra, Taurus, Leo, Capricorn, Pisces, Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, Virgo
- at least 5'0/152 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Eye colour - Blue, Hazel, Black, Brown, Other, Grey, Green
- Hair colour - Blonde, Dark Brown, Red, Black, Other, Auburn, Light Brown
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, High School, Some college
- Student, Business Owner, Management, Executive, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Senior Management, Technical, Professional, Other job role, Customer Service Role, Tradesperson
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Other special diet, Vegetarian, Vegan, No special diet
- Islamic, Hindu, Sikh, Agnostic, Buddhist, Other Christian, Other religion, Anglican, Atheist, New Age, Catholic, Jewish
- Right wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs, Left wing
What I'm looking for
Happy, positive, emotionally aware, likes fun in life, but can be serious too. Someone who is a supportive partner, and wants support back. Shared vision and goals, Kind, Smart, Non smoker.Someone who has thought about what they want. (and not want!) in a happy relationship.
- Love music. A good song is a good song, I like, rock, pop, dance, lots of film music, old and new! My iTunes is very diverse 80s. 90s, 00's and current tracks! I used to work in the music industry for U2, Nick Cave, Crowded Hose, Live, Moby in London.
- The Invitation is my Favorite poem. Anything that adds value to my life, less novels, more articles and life related books than stories, big fan of biography, I have more audio books than books. My sister is the book worm!
- Movies & TV
- Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Before Midnight, the 7 up BBC series, Intouchables, American Beauty. The Crow. James Bond, My current favorite is a movie called Boyhood, shot over 12 years with the same actors, following family and life.
- Not really a watcher of sports, but like the social aspect of it. Grew up with football (or as you kids call it soccer! Hehe) in the UK. I will give anything a go. I train in the gym a few times a week, I feel health is an important thing. I do a bit of Yoga and Pilates too.
- Other Interests
- Other Interests...I like gadgets, technology, business strategy, history, psychology, people .friendship, I volunteer helping the homeless too with Oz Harvest and Homeless Connect.