54, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineSome things in life are easy to do, some require a little more effort. Finding Mr Right might be a tall order but I'm up for the challenge if you are.
Let the fun begin!
At a glance
|Age||54 years old||50 - 60 years old|
|Location||Sydney City, NSW||Within 10km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management||Senior Management, Business Owner, Professional, Executive|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
Someone who makes me want to smile back, who enjoys life with a glass half full view of the world, who will love me for who I am...and yes, someone who's tall!
- Mostly 70 & 80s. In no particular order; Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, Midnight Oil, iNXS, Simply Red. Also toe tap to other genres, even country (although in very small doses).
- Any page turner recommended by friends and the Saturday papers.
- Movies & TV
- Movies that entertain - good plot, suspense or humour essential. An old favourite is the Blue Brothers. Settling into Season 4 of The House of Cards.
- Swimming for fitness, horse riding for pleasure, Australian tennis open for entertainment.
- Other Interests
- Long Sunday lunches, heading back to the bush to catch up with family and friends, taking advantage of what's on in Sydney - great restaurants, theatre, festivals and its beaches, planning the next o/s trip