55, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
HeadlineSome things in life are easy to do, some require a little more effort. Finding Mr Right might be a tall order but I'm up for the challenge if you are.
Let the fun begin!
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Social
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 22 to 24 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 50 - 60 years old
- Within 10km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Education - Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma
- Executive, Business Owner, Professional, Senior Management
What I'm looking for
Someone who makes me want to smile back, who enjoys life with a glass half full view of the world, who will love me for who I am...and yes, someone who's tall!
- Mostly 70 & 80s. In no particular order; Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Van Morrison, Midnight Oil, iNXS, Simply Red. Also toe tap to other genres, even country (although in very small doses).
- Any page turner recommended by friends and the Saturday papers.
- Movies & TV
- Movies that entertain - good plot, suspense or humour essential. An old favourite is the Blue Brothers. Settling into Season 4 of The House of Cards.
- Swimming for fitness, horse riding for pleasure, Australian tennis open for entertainment.
- Other Interests
- Long Sunday lunches, heading back to the bush to catch up with family and friends, taking advantage of what's on in Sydney - great restaurants, theatre, festivals and its beaches, planning the next o/s trip