37, Female, Single, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 18 Jul '18
HeadlineRight time...right place...right person...let's see??? :-)
Talking about myself in a limited amount of characters seems challenging. Here are some important points...
I am a friendly, genuine, kind hearted, easy going, social person who is easy to get along with. I love to have a chat & being able to have a good conversation (random conversations as well) with a person is important, as is being able to have some banter.
I love to laugh & have fun, I can be a bit cheeky & a little crazy (but good crazy) . I have a great sense of humour (I crack myself up constantly) but can be serious when required.
I am honest, upfront & open (possibly a little honest & open at times) & appreciate these traits in others.
I enjoy my job (for the most part) but I definitely love the downtime on the weekends. I like getting out & about & trying different things (too many to list here) but I also enjoy some time relaxing at home.
Although I like getting out & about I am also happy & content when I get to be around my amazing friends.
I'm not much of a clubber & prefer going out for drinks & exploring nice restaurants, cafes & bars.
Coffee, wine & chocolate are a few of my favourite things.
I am definitely a dog person.
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'5/165 cm
- Star sign - Leo
- Personality - Social
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 33 - 37 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Separated, Widowed
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
Kind, caring, easy going, genuine guy who likes to laugh & have a bit of fun & doesn't take themselves to seriously. Someone who likes to get out & about & be active but can also enjoying relaxing at home. Also I can't go past someone with beautiful eyes & a friendly face :-)
- I have a variety of taste in music & really depends on what mood I am in. my radio stations shuffle between Nova, Triple J & Hit107 for RnB Friday's!!
- Movies & TV
- Similar to my taste in music my taste in movies & TV are also varied, the only things I wouldn't watch would probably be science fiction or horror movies/shows. I will admit I do get addicted to some reality (although I do understand it's not really reality haha) tv!
- I enjoy watching a range of different sports (tennis, cricket, mainly the shorter games, basketball, would love to go to a game one day, swimming, netball, hockey) but my absolute favorite is AFL. I don't play any sports but do enjoy my step into life exercise classes I do.