38, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. I'm looking to keep expanding life.
About me - description
I'm probably not your typical girl, I don't like drama unless it's coming to me via a tv show.
I'm a bit of a night owl - I seem to do my best work at night! I'm kind of restless during the day - I have my own business and my restlessness suits this. I'm not really a morning person unless it's to get an early flight or catch a sunrise.
I am serious when I need to be but I prefer being happy and laid back.
I love to travel, and I have been blessed to have been able to travel to many wonderful destinations.
I love animals - I am neither a dog or cat person (I love both and have no preference).
I am close to my family and friends, I am fiercely loyal, and this also translates into my relationships.
I also love a good coffee, day trips, shopping, great conversations on all sorts of topics.
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'4/162 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 36 - 43 years old
- Within 100km
- Have no children
- Want children, Possibly want children
- 5'8/172 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Anglican, Catholic, Agnostic, Other Christian, Other religion
What I'm looking for
He should be on the same wavelength as I am, great sense of humour and outlook on life. Ideally same background as I am, respectful and holds traditional values and morals. I am looking for a long term relationship, if this is not what you're after, thank you for stopping by.
- It's all over the shop! I am an 80s tragic but I have a soft spot for the radio. Note: I may sometimes sing in the car. You have been warned.
- Currently - Lonely Planet guides as I love to travel.
- Movies & TV
- Movies - fan of most genres, can't really pin down an all time favourite movie, although I have a soft spot for Marvel movies and chick flicks. TV - Netflix/ Stan over any trash reality tv. Particularly love Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 30 Rock, The Good Place, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Suits.
- Follower of AFL, NRL (sometimes), don¿t mind the cricket either.