50, Male, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineLets get together and as one we can be awesome! Love traveling o/s so looking for a travel partner to join me would be terrific?
Lets have coffee sometime and chat, that's a good start!
Open to having female friends for drinks, travel movies etc.
Are you down to earth, easy going, caring and genuine?... then i'd like to hear from you.....
I am genuine, honest and caring person who is easy going with a relaxed nature. What you see is what you get. Lets shares life wonders and experiences together!
Bbq are great way to catch up friends and family or hanging out at home. Enjoy watching a DVD on the couch with great company (is that you!), cuddling and a nice wine.
I like to eat great food, Thai, Indian Japanese I like best and will try others too.
Like cycling, whether it the road bike or the mountain bike, riding around the many city bike paths, like to ride the Lilydale to Warburton rail trail one day with you
I like lazy weekends reading the papers in bed, watching DVD's, & ordering in take away. Then other weekends it all go, doing activities and having fun, whether it visiting markets, going for drives or whatever our interests maybe.
Friends and family are very important to me. Enjoy gardening and painting, recently completed house renovations. Enjoy playing boardgames of anytype, will soon get proficient at games to give you run for your money!!
There are always two sides to a discussion and I value a good open chat, if I am wrong I admit to that! How many people do you know would admit to that!
I am looking for someone who is laid back, honest, knows how to have fun and a laugh, someone I can talk to and enjoy a good conversation with or just run around the house with being silly for the fun of it! Someone who doesnt take life too seriously, willing to make fun of themselves in a light hearted way too.
Is that you?
At a glance
- 50 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 6'0/183 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Other industry
- Other job role
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 35 - 48 years old
- Within 50km
- Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'11/180 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Possibly want children, Don't want children
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a easy going, genuine, nice, thoughtful female who has a sense of humour, someone a bit cheeky, doesn't take life too seriously, can make me laugh, likes a chat and someone who I have a connection with and accepts me just the way I am as I would her.
- I enjoy a wide range of music anything with a good beat I like best. Listen to MMM, Gold 104, Fox and others. Like Jimmy Barnes, Meatloaf, Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen, James Reynes and others, music from the 60s to present day.
- Reading the weekend newspapers with a good coffee and breakfast. Travel books to plan the next adventure.
- Movies & TV
- Like most movies, Action, thrillers, drama, comedies (have to see them to know, they may even surprise you!) Movies are escapism from daily life. Like movies with happy endings (chick flicks, guys do watch them you know!). Enjoy, Criminal Minds,The Amazing Race, Survivor, How i Met your Mother.
- Anything from cycling, tennis, golf, bushwalking Will try most things as variety is good and you dont know until you tried it. Ride my mountain bike around the many city bike paths with friends or hit the Nepean Highway on the road bike. White water rafting is terrific fun.
- Other Interests
- Wine tasting, picnics, markets, eating out, gardening and more and just enjoying good company. Will cook and host dinner parties for friends. Having a day out on the Mornington Peninsula with friends.