40, Female, Single, Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS
- Last online:
- 21 Jan '18
HeadlineDown to earth, happy, sporty chic looking for a like minded guy...
I love adventures, being spontaneous and definitely didn't see myself on RSVP, but hey why not give it a go.
Life is great and full of fun and good people but it would be nice to have soemone to share the good times with!
Who's up for an adventure?
At a glance
|Age||40 years old||33 - 42 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 75km|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'10/177 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
- Very varied, easy listening, folky as well as cheesy top 40. Happy to give most things a try!
- Don't read enough, but when I do, love a true story. Goal for the year to read more books!
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much tv but have just joined the world of Apple tv and netflix. Slowly catching up on technology.
- Love keeping fit, getting out for a run or walk helps keep me happy! Enjoy watching most sport and will give anything a go (just not bungy jumping)!!
- Other Interests
- I love the warm weather, daylight savings and planning holidays as well as spending time with my fabulous family and friends.