29, Female, Single, Gungahlin, ACT
- Last online:
Where to start? I'm an easy going girl who appreciates honesty and integrity in those around me. I like to spend time with genuine people who love to have a laugh, but also take life seriously.
I love to learn as much as I can in life. I've travelled to quite a few countries, but would still like to see much more of the world. I like little weekend road trips and getting away for a while.
I'm a big animal lover and have a Kelpie :) anyone who meets her falls in love with her... She's a crazy and sweet girl!
I enjoy going out for dinner, quiet nights in (I'm a pretty decent cook!), picnics, bush walks, and going to the movies (big movie buff!). I love watching the NRL too (go the bunnies!)
I suppose I can be introverted or extroverted, depending on the company I'm with. Either way I enjoy having a good conversation and love being around people that make me laugh.
I'm looking for someone that is honest, genuine, doesn't take themselves too seriously (but also can have an intelligent/serious conversation), and someone that likes to have a laugh.
At a glance
- 29 years old
- Gungahlin, ACT
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 25 - 35 years old
- Within 50km
What I'm looking for
Friendly, down to earth, honest, up for a laugh, talkative
- Love live music and a broad range of genres. Usually listen to Triple J, but also like pop and older stuff too!
- I'm a big reader... too many favourite to list on here!
- Movies & TV
- Big movie buff! Love watching horror/thriller, actions and comedy. Also love House of Cards, OITNB, The Fall and Breaking Bad
- Enjoy swimming, playing squash & netball, and walking/running with my dog. Love watching the NRL, big rabbitohs supporter!