33, Female, Separated, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
- 08 Oct '18
About me - headline
Hello :) What can I give you? What am I looking for?
About me - description
About me & what I offer:
Youth, beauty, warmth, non-pretension, humour, very good job, good cook, courageous, fun, thoughtful, gentle, love being a woman. Musical. Enjoy intellect. I don't like blasé, casual, neglectful attitudes, love eggs on toast & my 2 cats. BUT...I can be a bit untidy. Don't have a perfect body, but not fat. I work more than I socialise & sometimes get fixated on professional achievement.
Enjoy a bit of outdoors stuff (especially campfires), love red wine. Love travelling. don't watch much TV. I don't have kids. Would possibly have them with the right man.
So...who is he?
An intellectual & emotionally astute man who can nurture a partnership knowing that we are both free people. Can nurture my feminine side but also important to me that my work is appreciated. Someone I can respect. Don't want to feel unsure of where his loyalties lie. Wants to take care of me and build us up. Has genuine, consistent warmth. The absence of warmth kills my soul, it makes me feel emotionally abandoned.
Why do I want a relationship & what does it look/feel like? A partner should contribute things you cannot do/provide yourself, so to that end ...
- I'd like someone to enjoy the journey with along this mad, exciting life. The end is futile but the middle is fascinating.
- Someone with whom there is a genuine, mutual & reciprocal giving without the burdens of unrealistic, false & destructive expectations.
- I can take care of myself but would love
to feel taken care of. I'm very independent & proud of my professional (& so financial) success, but I'd like a man with a provider mindset and who would not forsake me in difficulty.
- Someone who feels lucky to have me & vice versa.
I'm a flawed individual who would like to have something real.
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'8/172 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- Other special diet
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 35 - 55 years old
- Within 50km
- I play piano and guitar, I also sing. I love blues, classical, rock, pop... least favourite genre would be rap. I wouldn't say I have a strong dislike for any style and very much enjoy finding out what other people like, and why. The appreciation is in the musicality of course but also in the why.
- I want to read more! I mostly read work stuff.
- Movies & TV
- Dont watch much TV. I don't own a TV.
- Don't care one way or the other. I played a tiny bit of netball and soccer.... my position was goal keeper in soccer and my finest moment was diving and saving a penalty kick!
- Other Interests
- I like personal development stuff .... coaching, NLP. I've got a few degrees so I enjoy continual learning.