51, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Jun '18
HeadlineAre you out there? Me - 25 shades of grey; 25 of white; 25 of yellow; 25 of teal. Professional, private, fun...normal... Passionate
With my kids all grown up, thriving and living independently, it's time for a new season in my life to begin. I enjoy mixing life up a bit and keeping things fun. I work in the not for profit space so work can at times be demanding but I enjoy being able to make a positive contribution to others lives.
Enjoy most things, especially live music, comedy etc ; dinners, travel ....exploring and learning is a daily pursuit.
I am positive, like to keep things pretty straightforward, am future and family focused. I enjoy my independence and freedom but would love to find a similarly quirky and fun man to journey with. I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children up to 29 years old
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Senior Management
- Other Christian
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Don't want children
- Education - Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, High School
- Tradesperson, Business Owner, Senior Management, Other job role, Management, Technical, Executive, Professional
- Born Again Christian, Jewish, Agnostic, Other Christian, Anglican, Other religion, Catholic
What I'm looking for
A great companion with some shared interests - I think it's unrealistic that we will share all. Someone passionate about ... well something ..and hopefully ..me :) who is still evolving and learning. Caring (so underrated!) collaborative , great physical chemistry, good SOH and a great communicator
- Anything live, but especially love small venues and any music that has a lot of real instruments and great vocals. Love folk music especially. Have music on lots of the time :) Enjoy mixing it up with new stuff especially younger bands just starting out.
- Love reading but currently lack time, anything from classics to modern light and breezy stuff. Enjoy doing at the moment rather than reading but can see a season ahead when I can dust off my specially selected and stored books and indulge - oh yeah !
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much TV, find it a bit boring truth be told, but love movies, anything funny, romantic or French. Really enjoy curling up and snuggling through a DVD or movie. GOT is a random favourite.
- Hmmm... Is that a word? I must confess to not being terribly sporty but love walking, bush walking, swimming, snorkelling and getting out on the water.... Ok on a boat. I do like other things but I'm not sure if they classify as exercise :)
- Other Interests
- Anything live... Comedy, theatre, dinners, travel, reading, writing. New concepts ... Entrepreneurial thinking and exploration. Did I say travel :) - not a huge fan of camping - sorry :( Would like to explore my creative side more...