51, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
"There are times to stay put, and what you want will come to you, and then there are times to go out into the world and find such a thing for yourself"
About me - description
With my kids all grown up, thriving and living independently, it's time for a new season in my life to begin. I enjoy mixing life up a bit and keeping things fun. I work in the not for profit space so work can at times be demanding but I enjoy being able to make a positive contribution to others lives.
Enjoy most things, especially live music, comedy etc ; dinners, travel ....exploring and learning is a daily pursuit.
I am positive, like to keep things pretty straightforward, am future and family focused. I enjoy my independence and freedom but would love to find a similarly quirky and fun man to journey with. I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 2 children up to 29 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Senior Management
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other Christian
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 45 - 62 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Don't want children
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Education - Some college, High School, Diploma, Degree, Post Graduate
- Business Owner, Professional, Technical, Management, Other job role, Tradesperson, Senior Management, Executive
- Agnostic, Catholic, Other Christian, Jewish, Anglican
What I'm looking for
A great companion with some shared interests - A good sense of fun and enjoyer of the random meandering chat. Travelled, worldly but down to earth. Can appreciate a great restaurant but also the simple things in life. Baggage of the past mostly sorted - ready and available to start something new.
- Anything live, but especially love small venues and any music that has a lot of real instruments and great vocals. Love folk music especially. Have music on lots of the time :) Enjoy mixing it up with new stuff especially younger bands just starting out.
- Love reading but currently lack time, anything from classics to modern light and breezy stuff. Enjoy doing at the moment rather than reading but can see a season ahead when I can dust off my specially selected and stored books and indulge - oh yeah !
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch much TV, find it a bit boring truth be told, but love movies, anything funny, romantic or French. Really enjoy curling up and snuggling through a DVD or movie. GOT is a random favourite.
- Hmmm... Is that a word? I must confess to not being terribly sporty but love walking, bush walking, swimming, snorkelling and getting out on the water.... Ok on a boat. I do like other things but I'm not sure if they classify as exercise :)
- Other Interests
- Anything live... Comedy, theatre, dinners, travel, reading, writing. New concepts ... Entrepreneurial thinking and exploration. Did I say travel :) - not a huge fan of camping - sorry :( Would like to explore my creative side more...