58, Female, Single, Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '18
HeadlineLet's Grab Life and Make it Happen!
This Is ME!... I like:-
To Live, Love and Laugh
To Cycle, Kayak and Hike
To Wine, Dine and Enjoy
To Camp, Picnic and Holiday
To Share with Friends and Family
To Grab Life and Make It Happen
To Step Out Of That Comfort Zone... (now and again!)
To Share My Passion For Living With A Like Minded Soul!
This Is YOU!... You:-
Are Confident, Caring, Honest and Kind (If you say you are honest, please BE so!)
Are Tall, Fit and Healthy (yeah, age adjusted aches and pains allowed... none of us are getting any younger.. I get that!)
KNOW how to treat a lady... and DO so because that is what you do, not because you think that will earn you Brownie Points
Are Generous of Spirit... I don't need or want your money but I do need someone who can give of himself!
This Is US!
Laughing, Loving, Lively!
Passionate, Playful, Positive
Happening, Honest, Happy
Giving, Generous, Giggling
Fun, Fabulous, Fantastic!!!!
Give us a go!!! Contact me!
At a glance
- 58 years old
- Perth - Southern Suburbs, WA
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Grey
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 27 to 29 yo
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Some college
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Often drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 59 - 63 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Single
- at least 5'11/180 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
A really genuine person to share and enjoy good times. Someone who can laugh at themselves, can make me laugh... I adore a good belly laugh! A friendship, a romance, a lifetime partner... let's see what happens. No expectations. Send a message, I will reply to all, even if it is a no!
- I listen to a huge variety... Not Rap, or Heavy Metal, or Opera! I have my favourites... too numerous to mention! My latest favourite is the soundtrack from The Greatest Showman... brilliant!
- Yes, I can and do read... copious amounts! Again a variety, fiction, non-fiction, the newspaper, research... I have even been caught reading a magazine at the dentist!!!
- Movies & TV
- Yes, I adore movies!! No Horror. Not much on TV thrills me... Would I Lie To You gives me the best belly laugh!!
- I kayak, cycle, walk/hike, practice yoga. I don't watch it on TV, sorry sports fans, you are on your own!
- Other Interests
- My new little garden. Blank canvas... where shall I go with it? I really took to rock hopping on Magnetic Island. Not sure there is anywhere to do that, now I am back in WA, but I would enjoy investigating that possibility!