57, Male, Single, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
Now for something completely different ..... in a good way !!
About me - description
I am originally from Scotland, travel there often to see family and friends . I have a flexible role that allows me to travel and love spending time with my 19 year old daughter, especially if we're in the saddle enjoying our horse riding :-)
I don't require being the centre of attention however I have been described as quick witted, articulate and charismatic ! .
At a glance
- 57 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home - 1 child up to 19 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Very Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Grey
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Business Owner
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 45 - 54 years old
- Within 75km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed, Separated
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social, Very Social, Very Private, Sometimes Social, Private
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Education - Some college, Degree, Post Graduate, High School, Diploma
- Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
What I'm looking for
I am at a time in my life that I want a relationship with a special Lady. She is inspired by life and will value whatever we have together. She is confident yet humble, structured yet spontaneous. She loves fine food and wine, yet thoroughly enjoys fish and chips by the beach.
- Love my music and whilst it is very eclectic there is as much mainstream as obscure. I love Spotify and listen to everthing from Florence and the Machine ,Drake ,Ed Sheeran,Flo Rida ....to Rachmaninov and Beethoven !!
- Reading some Tim Winton (loved Dirt Music), Ian Banks (RIP), A Scottish Writer is a favourite too . I am really enjoying reading just now, took a long break but it's great to have a book on the go!
- Movies & TV
- TV Favourites would include Arrested Development, UK Police Drama ,Graham Norton show .Movies? Love them !! too many to mention ...
- I go to the gym regularly as i enjoy feeling great every day. A horse ride now and again is fun too (especially jumping!).
- Other Interests
- In my creative moments, I would say that photography is a major passion. I love cooking and I'm starting my dinner parties again, maybe after reading this you might be the guest of honour!