31, Female, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
HeadlineWell, here I am! Now what were your other 2 wishes?
Kind-hearted and down to earth, with just the right amount of crazy to keep things interesting.
I'm independent and pretty low maintenance. I've worked hard in my career and am in a good place now that gives me a lot of options. I'm a closet nerd fascinated by the natural world, enjoy learning new things and not afraid to get in there and give it a go.
I love the bush, beach and being out on the water. Happier by a campfire than in a club, but can still pub, club and party with the rest of them.
At a glance
- 31 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'4/162 cm
- Occasional/social smoker
- New Zealander
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Education - Post Graduate
- Other industry
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 28 - 39 years old
- Within 50km
- Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
What I'm looking for
A teammate and best friend to do life with and support eachother's passions. Someone who can make me think, make me laugh and respects the world around them. Also ideally makes for good conversation and even better banter. Life is too short for small talk.
- Most of it. everything has it's place, though on any given day NZ D&B would be my background music
- Mainly textbooks and journal articles these days but given the chance would chew through a good novel until it's all gone
- Movies & TV
- Docos more than TV series or movies, will binge watch something that catches me and love mindless animated comedies that make no sense.
- OK snowboarder, competent SCUBA diver and painfully mediocre surfer.
- Other Interests
- Currently ripping up my backyard to create a permacultural paradise, still in the destruction phase. Learning about 4x4 and mechanics (just enough so I don't die) and give me some pencils, charcoal, paint and solitude to get my art on any day.