- Last online:
- 18 Oct '17
Headline“"Tomorrow could be the someday you've been waiting for."”
I find myself single again after many years so how do I find the 'Big Love'? Try a dating site or two, I suppose, and see what happens!
I am intelligent, slim, tall, attractive and don't look my age at all...so people tell me!
I am looking for someone who is caring, kind, honest and passionate about living life to the full.
A friendship that could develop into something more is a good starting point.
I've been fortunate to have travelled to many places and I have a well established career which I thoroughly enjoy, allowing me to be maintain links with people from various professions and walks of life.
I am happy to share photos privately upon request.
At a glance
|Age||53 years old||40 - 60 years old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 50km|
|Height||5'9/175 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No children, Don't live with them, Sometimes living with them, Living with them|
|Wants children||Doesn't want children||Doesn't want children|
|career & education|
- I listen to a variety of music ranging from contemporary, pop, jazz to classical.
- I enjoy reading books that grab my interest from the onset whether it be an autobiography, self-help, fiction or historical text.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy going to the State cinema or relaxing at home with a movie (romantic comedy/ drama/thriller). On TV, I enjoy watching travel shows the most and some of the reality TV shows.
- Not a great follower of any specific sport although I do enjoy watching the Australian Tennis Open, Olympics and Commonwealth Games and World Cup Soccer (when Australia is involved).
- Other Interests
- Dining out at the various cafés and restaurants in Hobart, cooking, shopping, watching movies either at home or at the cinema, attending live theatre productions and TSO performances, relaxing with a book, gym workouts and walking.