56, Female, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
About me - headline
'Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone; we find it with another' (Thomas Merton)
About me - description
I am an active lady who adores time spent with family and friends. I was raised in a family where good manners and respect for others were valued traits. I value physical and mental health and I take pride in my appearance.
I have worked in helping professions my entire life and I am blessed to be able to do the work that I do. I work with colleagues who inspire me to be the best person that I can possibly be.
I value relationships enormously and genuinely care about the well being of others. I believe that being in a happy relationship is one of the greatest gifts that a human being can ever be blessed with.
We are living in a world where people are forgetting how to have relationships, with half of us either being separated or divorced. We all need to get back to the grass roots of what makes a relationship work, and that is, time, effort and communication.
I'm wanting to meet a man who is keen to get out and explore new destinations such as William Ricketts Sanctuary in Mount Dandenong and the Solar System Trail in St Kilda. A gentleman who loves AFL footy games as well as the Australian Open each summer.
I'm looking for a travel buddy who would like to go to Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos next year.
I am a grounded Capricorn who offers authenticity, kindness, honesty and loyalty.
If what I've written resonates with you, then contact me and let's meet for a coffee!
At a glance
- 56 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Have no children at home
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Capricorn
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- No special diet
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 45 - 65 years old
- Within 50km
- Have no children at home, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Personality - Social
- Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a life-long partner to experience the happy times as well as the challenging times. A commonality in morals and values. A gentleman who values health and well being. A man who enjoys the finer things in life, such as theatre, opera, art, museums, meaningful conversation and poetry.
- Contemporary; 70's and 80's; Classical
- I love to read and learn. I particularly enjoy the works of people who have had amazing lives and careers and then very generously share their life lessons through their writings.
- Movies & TV
- The Project; Are You Paying Attention; SBS Documentaries.
- I am keen to watch sport of any kind. I love AFL football; watching a televised match, or even better, attending the games in person in order to soak up the atmosphere.
- Other Interests
- Walking and Yoga