48, Female, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
About me - headline
About me - description
I always find starting off the hardest bit! So jumping in - boating, camping, fishing and motor sport are not really high on my interest list - always up for a new experience but also believe these things are best said up front.
I do enjoy travel, walking, eating out, markets, the odd bit of gardening and days spent in good company with wide ranging conversation accompanied by good food, wine and/ or coffee!.. and laughter.
I think cheese should be its own food group and firmly believe that everything is better with bacon!
I am seeking a partner who will challenge me, perhaps intrigue me, who likes to get out and experience things, is willing and able to laugh at themselves and the world around them and appreciates all that this life has to offer.
Lastly but perhaps not leastly - it is well known amongst my friends that I don't dance - perhaps its time to change that?
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Have no children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Gemini
- 5'5/165 cm
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Swinging voter
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 44 - 55 years old
- Within 250km
- Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
What I'm looking for
Someone who is comfortable within themselves - with a willingness to put themsleves out there and deal with all that brings, a sense of humour, is supportive and who will deal honestly
- Depends on my mood - wide variety of rock, pop, easy listening
- I tend to have a couple of different books on the go at once - fiction and non fiction - current page turners are - Blink - Malcolm Gladwell and Predictably Irrational - Dan Ariely -
- Movies & TV
- I like a variety of genre - Scifi rates highly but good plot or clever writing will get me every time
- AFL - Hawthorn supporter
- Other Interests
- Coffee! Laughs, good company and Wine.