37, Male, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 20 Oct '18
About me - headline
A little bit of everything
About me - description
Writing isn't my forte but here's a few things that people have noted about me. I'm hardworking, honest and considerate. In some way I'm a bit complex, depending on who I'm around I can be boisterous and open, others I'm more reserved, though I always try to be kind and funny.
This is starting to sound more like a job application so I'll try harder.
I've got some nerdy hobbies such as board games but also interested in fun activities (currently learning salsa dancing) and experiencing new things.
I value education and self development and think its important to broaden horizons which is why I like traveling.
I love dining out and having drinks with friends.
Let me know if I've got the job :-)
At a glance
- 37 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Bald
- Education - Post Graduate
- Government employee
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 29 - 37 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home, Have children at home
- at most 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Slim, Average, Athletic
- Hair colour - Dark Brown, Auburn, Red, Other, Black, Blonde, Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate, Diploma, Some college, Degree, High School
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Vegetarian, No special diet
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone kind and considerate but not afraid to be open. Someone to share some interests and have the occasional adventure. I like learning about people but I don't enjoy playing mind games so even if you're shy i hope that honesty is just as important to you.
- Classical, modern, 80s, 70s, dance, rock, pop, metal, a little bit of rap, but mostly chilled back vibes is what I'm after.
- Fantasy, fantasy, murder mysteries, more fantasy, maybe a horror, but then back to fantasy.
- Movies & TV
- GoT, sitcoms, UK panel shows mostly (don't watch a great deal of tv but might put some cartoons on in the morning).
- Watching: Rugby, cricket, motorsports Playing: terrible at team sports, I'd rather hit the gym or go for a jog
- Other Interests
- Lots of little projects that I want to achieve