49, Female, Single, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '18
HeadlineOptimistic! Pics inside :)
My friends describe me as being a loyal and honest person with a good heart, who loves a giggle. I don't like drama or conflict...life is too short.
I enjoy learning (about almost anything), quality time with wonderful friends, the arts, being out in our gorgeous natural environment and like many people, I love travel.... and the feeling of being immersed in another culture!
I am very lucky to be working in a role that I love and I feel contented with my life, however meeting a great guy to spend time with, which hopefully develops into a relationship, would be wonderful.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Have pets
- Education - Post Graduate
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 63 years old
- Within 250km
- Divorced, Single, Widowed
- at least 5'8/172 cm
- Occasional/social smoker, Non-smoker
- Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Love all different genres ... from the classics to current!
- Enjoy reading an autobiography, novels about far away places and work books.
- Movies & TV
- I can't resist a great detective story and especially love film noir from the 40's and 50's. Most movies but not horror.
- I walk every day but I dont really follow any sports.
- Other Interests
- Art, nature, travel, fabulous food and wine, markets, festivals and more.