35, Female, Single, Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- Last online:
- 16 Jul '18
HeadlineNot Your Average Girl
I'm not your typical girl. I'm an easy-going, low-maintenance person who doesn't think make-up needs to be an everyday item. I'd rather not wear shoes than have a closet full of them. Happy to dress up if the occasion calls for it.
I've lived in Darwin for five years. I'm a strong, independent person who is happy spending time on my own. As an introvert, I often rely on my friends to get me out and about. That said, if I'm not sitting around reading a book, I like to be outdoors and active.
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Darwin & Surrounds, NT
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Cancer
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Government employee
- No strong political beliefs
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 30 - 40 years old
- Within 500km
- Body Type - Slim, Athletic, Average
- Want children, Possibly want children
- Agnostic, Atheist
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Looking for a nice, caring, fun-loving guy. Sense of humour is a bonus. I don't need a knight in shining armour, I just want someone to be my friend and equal. Also, no pressure. I'm happy to just get to know someone and see what happens.
- My iPod has an odd collection of music on it. It has some modern stuff in an attempt to appear normal, 60s, 70s and 80s, classical, parodies (eg Weird Al Yankovic), and a selection of sea shanties.
- Compulsive reader. I tried to stop when I was studying for exams once, but went into withdrawals and started reading the food packets in the kitchen. When not in the kitchen, I mostly read speculative fiction and Young Adult.
- Movies & TV
- I have crappy reception and a really old TV. I've given up watching it. I've tried leaving my front door open, but sadly no one else wants it either and it's still sitting in my living room. I like smart and funny movies/TV series. I enjoy British comedy and 'may have' the entire Stargate series.
- I'll play sport, but don't watch it. I wanted to be a gymnast when I was little, so I like a sport that involves hanging upside down :) My bike is well-used.
- Other Interests
- Cute animals, Tallships, Writing (it gives me something to read), Chocolate (it's an interest isn't it?), Volunteering, I'd love to travel more - my last trip was to Kokoda.