36, Female, Single, Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
- 15 Aug '18
HeadlineWater loving, down to earth and a little bit silly (plus will drink beer while watching sport!)
Hello, thanks for stopping by! I'll do my best to describe myself here but I'm a little rusty so please forgive me if I stumble through this!
I love the water - anything on, in or near the water will get me smiling. I wakeboard as much as I can, swim regularly and you'll often find me walking the dog on the beach, even in winter!
I like to live a healthy lifestyle and definitely feel at my best when I'm eating well and exercising regularly. Thats not to say that the odd glass of wine or cold beer doesn't slip through (in fact some days there's nothing better) but my days of drinking all night and writing off the next day are well and truly over. I'd much prefer to be outdoors all day and crash out on the sofa during the evening with a wine and a good movie.
My friends are a huge part of my life and, because I have no family in Australia, I value them greatly and will generally always put them ahead of myself. Anything from hikes in the hills, to bbqs in the park, going out for dinner, comedy shows/live music, mountain biking, wine tasting, watching the game with a beer...I can generally find someone to agree to come along!
I also love travel and have an exciting trip to Nepal planned for later this year. I haven't spent much time in the mountains so I'm super excited to see the Himalayas! I've been really lucky to have visited some amazing places in the world and I'd love to find someone that shares this passion to discover more - I have a long wish list!
I'm working on losing the last couple of kilos that would put me into the 'athletic' category, but dammit if those glasses of wine keep cropping up. I've got all my own teeth, I peel mushrooms before I cook them (apparently that's weird), my hair is blonde and my eyes are (I'm told) uniquely blue...
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Perth - Northern Suburbs, WA
- 5'6/167 cm
- Star sign - Sagittarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Degree
- Advertising / PR / Media
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 44 years old
- Within 50km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I don¿t think I have an `ideal¿ but valuing friends, keeping a healthy lifestyle and being sociable are all things I find attractive.
- hmm, fairly mixed range of music tastes! Ed Sheehan, The Waifs, Vance Joy, Kaleo, Jack Johnson plus older stuff from Counting Crows, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles (my dad¿s influence!). Love almost any live music
- I¿m not a big reader but have been known to get lost in a good autobiography or a true adventure/survival story!
- Movies & TV
- I don¿t have any shows that I regularly tune in for, but I can definitely watch Netflix: Suits, Blacklist, Luther, Mad Men
- Anything in or on the water! I wakeboard as much as I can (one day I¿ll actually buy a boat), swim regularly & play squash weekly. I also like hiking, mountain biking or just throwing a frisbee (very inaccurately!) in a park somewhere!
- Other Interests
- A bit of photography here and there, walks on the beach, bbqs in summer, a good breakfast by the water & being around friends are all things that make me very happy!