47, Female, Divorced, Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Last online:
- 23 Sep '18
About me - headline
shared experiences are definitely better ...
About me - description
I'm a positive minded person, looking to be challenged in life. I'm certainly no extreme thrill-seeker but enjoy pushing boundaries
I'm an independant woman, can stand on my own two feet and take care of myself. But, life is more enjoyable with a special partner by your side ... Maybe I'll find that person here.
I have varied interests and have always tried to live by the philosophy that I should try everything once ... If I don't like it, I don't have to do it again, but I may just stumble across something really enjoyable. In the last few years have tried sky diving and kite surfing and loved them both!
Music preferences are pretty varied too, but have to say Pink and Matchbox20 are firm favorites. Sorry, country just doesn't cut it for me
I bought my house just over a year ago, and have enjoyed spending the time since working on it, taking a relatively plain shell and turning it in to a welcoming home. Very satisfying to see the transformation and compare the before and after photos.
I love to travel but never seem to do enough. I have a long list of "must explore" destinations and would love to tick a few more off that list.
Could rave on and say a lot more but will save it for conversations ??
At a glance
- 47 years old
- Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Have no children at home - 1 child up to 21 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Leo
- 5'3/160 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Some college
- Transport / Logistics / Warehousing
- Occasional/social smoker
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- Swinging voter
- Have no pets
her ideal partner
- 42 - 56 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Divorced, Single, Widowed
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Personality - Private, Social, Very Social, Sometimes Social
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - A bit overweight, Average, Athletic
- Occasional/social smoker, Regular smoker, Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker, Often drinker
What I'm looking for
I appreciate similarities and differences ... both bring a spark to a relationship
- enjoy most music, but have to admit not a huge fan of rap. Classic Aussie rock is always good, and enjoy live music over DJ's.
- most of my reading seems to be contracts and regulations, but if there's some free time I've always been a fan of Jeffrey Archer and others of his genre. Last book I read was an interesting departure ... "Don't Tell Mom I Work On The Rigs (She Thinks I'm A Piano Player In A Whorehouse" - great read
- Movies & TV
- I'm female, so it's probably redundant to say I like chick flicks (but I do). Enjoy a good action or drama movie, but rare for me to get in to SciFi or Fantasy. I'll admit it now - I haven't seen any of the "Lord Of The Rings" movies. Last cinema trip was to see "The Imitation Game" - loved it
- Have been involved in competitive dancing all my life until recently. Prefer AFL over rugby (go Crows!), prefer T20 or ODI over tests ... don't get the point of watching golf or fishing on TV
- Other Interests
- travel, DIY, cooking, socialising