53, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
- 18 Aug '18
Headlinewant a companion to share the good things of life with and to look after each other
I am all grown up and have done the living in London adventures. Would like some company for all that rnr stuff such as dinners, movies, water walks, dvds at home, weekends away and of course the all important holidays. All the activities that having a companion helps out with. Also understand that you will have your own interests that I can participate in too. I only work with not-for-profit organisations and at the moment I am commuting to the North Shore by train for work. I want to discuss whats going on and the forces that have shaped our world. Someone to contact when having a bad day or a great day and to say been thinking of you!
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Have no pets
- Education - Diploma
- Other industry
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Left wing
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 40 - 55 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Slim, Average, Athletic
- Have no children, Have no children at home
- Don't want children, Possibly want children
- Education - Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate, Some college
- New Age, Agnostic, Atheist, Other religion
- Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A man who is fully formed and wants to be in an partnership with an intelligent independent woman. We don't have to do everything together but who wants to do some of the good stuff together.
- Love soul, funk and disco, classic trance, triphop, chill out and waiting for the acid jazz revival. Moved through lots of artists over the years as represented by my eclectic CD collection. I need to hear music every day and enjoy SBS chill.
- Need to keep up to date with current affairs. Don't seem to read fiction much but like books on sci fi, movies and autobiographies.
- Movies & TV
- Love the MCU, action movies, anime, historical epics, sci fi, film noir, creature features & westerns. Current TV faves are Insiders, Late Show with Stephen Colbert,12 Monkeys, The Good Fight, Shaun the Sheep, The Walking Dead, Penguins of Madagasgar, Supernatural, Frasier & Dr Who.
- Not into sports or the Aust male obsession about. But can watch some soccer and olympics particularly the mens diving and speed skating.
- Other Interests
- Long beach, river and harbour walks n talks about sex, politics and religion and how they collide after those long London winters. Need to use my season pass at Wet 'n' Wild for some fun. Want to do more travel in Aust/OS. Interested in architecture, art, urban planning and space travel.