34, Female, Single, Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- Last online:
- 22 Apr '18
Just returned to Australia after 15 months (was meant to be 6), 22 countries (was meant to be 11) and a cycle trip through Bolivia, Argentina & Chile! (That was a surprise). The 200 km on foot was planned though. Trying to understand how to live like a normal person (ha!).
Apart from that recent adventure I was living in Byron Bay for about 3 yrs refining my skills in catching huge huntsmans above my bed, attending way to many bluesfest/splendour/falls fests and never leaving the house without swimmers and a snorkel. Have lived in Nepal and India as social worker for a bit.
I like helping people. It teaches me a lot. About who I am, or who I think I am, and how i can be a better person.
Kinda made a career in it.
I love seeing kindness in others. Love being challenged. Life is fun! Online dating is kind of weird. But I'm open to new experiences! And unplanned fun adventures.
At a glance
- 34 years old
- Melbourne - Northern Suburbs, VIC
- 5'4/162 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Very Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Athletic
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Left wing
- Often drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 31 - 44 years old
- Within 100km
- Divorced, Separated, Widowed, Attached/Other, Single
- Regular smoker, Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Social
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Want children
- Have pets
- Left wing
What I'm looking for
Someone who connects mentally, physically, emotionally. Someone open minded. Cool. Chilled. Lets go for an impromptu experience! Must love camping. Ok that's a bit judgmental..or at least like being outdoors ?! How can any of us escaspulate what we are truly looking for on here. Happinessiswithin
- I LOVE MUSIC! Going to live gigs rocks. I mite still be going through a prog rock phase. LOVE music! Unless its terrible and mainstream and poppy. RRR & PBS are my best friends. Also seem to be going through a somewhat addictive volunteering at Folk Fests right now. This time I'm the Lost & Found :)
- Haruki Murakami is awesome.
- Movies & TV
- TV sucks. Jim Jarmusch ... I think I spelt that wrong. Arthouse stuff (that's unpopular with most I know!). I love stuff that challenges mainstream bs. TBH I usually end up at a gig or somewhere outside than in a dark cinema !
- I LOVE kayaking, cycling, swimming. I can get up to my knees on a surf board?! I also just discovered blow up kayaks!!! BLOW UP KAYAKS!!! Now I don't need help putting them on the roof of the car. Maybe I don't need RSVP anymore?! ¿¿
- Other Interests
- Life! Nature. Can't live without nature. And Water. The ocean is everything. Yoga. That moment on saturday in between a morning swim and the afternoon one when I'm just about to have a cup of tea and no one is calling me or expecting me to do anything. :)