48, Female, Single, Central Western Region, NSW
- Last online:
- 10 Jun '18
HeadlineAm here to find the one, is that you?
I would like to find/meet a partner and also just meet people, as I find the more experience in life "older" we are it seems harder to meet people which doesn't sound realistic especially since we now have more experience in life.
Have lived in numerous parts of Australia and have certainly enjoyed this but I am ready and wanting to settle in one place now with spending and living this time in a relationship with my partner, friend, lover all of these mixed together.
I am an easy going person who enjoys both a moderate social life along with time spent at home which can be things from gardening to doing jobs around the house such as DIY I don't mean the cleaning jobs not that these are not attended to.
Like to go to movies, out for lunch, dinner or "coffee" which is just a phrase as I don't drink coffee nor am I much of a fine dining person yet you never know people can adapt! I am happy with a good old pub meal in order for a meal and maybe a drink not to "hang out for the day". Have to admit I don't mind to watch some tv in the evening, along with keeping up to date with the NRL I have my favourite team which there is only one way to find out who.......
At a glance
- 48 years old
- Central Western Region, NSW
- 5'8/172 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 39 - 49 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'6/167 cm
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
I would like to meet an easy going person who is down to earth, and interested in a long term relationship - not someone who wants to have fun with a few visits. A person who will keep me smiling, have some adventures together.. photos of chests, muscles, gym covered in tattoos do not interest me
- Rock n roll don't mind the good old 80's and through till today's, though I can not take to rap or heavy metal!
- Biographies though not a big reader, don't mind a few magazines
- Movies & TV
- Comedy, drama, horror, romance (yes sorry) documentaries almost anything.
- Love my NRL haven't gone to a lot of games but when I do thoroughly enjoyed it. Tennis when it comes to the well known players. I find golf boring to watch though having a putt could be different I guess. Probably because of where I live but I can sit in front of the screen (or go to) Bathurst 1000.
- Other Interests
- Outdoors, walking/bushwalking, (though haven't done the bush for a while) gardening, listening to music, movies, NRL