63, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
looking for a man with intelligence, a sense of humour and fun and integrity.
About me - description
I love those Saturday night/Sunday morning moments. I want to make you smile, because being happy is my natural default setting. I want to raise a glass and toast our friendship and good fortune. I enjoy the usual good things in life - an interesting bar, eating out, the company of friends going to the movies, live music, anything from the Opera to Leonard Cohen. I try to keep fit but I don't play sport. I love to travel. I consider myself a work in progress. I am naturally positive and enjoy keeping company with people who have a sense of humour. The person I am attracted to will be thoughtful, have a social conscience, passionate, is confident and comfortable in their own skin they should have their own teeth (or at least most of them, hair is optional but ability not to take all this too seriously is essential). I believe that shared values are the basis of a good relationship, not necessarily shared interests. I can be bribed with chocolate, dry rose, or cocktails. I value my family and friends above all else.
At a glance
- 63 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children at home - 3 children aged 25 to 30 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 60 - 68 years old
- Within 25km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- at least 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Education - Post Graduate, Degree
What I'm looking for
The person I am looking for should have a zest for life. I admire kindness, intellect, wit and humour but most of all I value & respect someone who is honest and who has integrity. This person will be open, positive and thoughtful, about the world and about others, & able to articulate this.
- I love music and subscribe to the Opera, ballet & the ACO. I enjoy lots of different genres not just classical music. I enjoyed seeing Leonard Cohen live. My musical taste is broad and eclectic. I do not expect someone to share my tastes - some overlap would be good, tolerance is necessary!
- I enjoy reading fiction and it would be rare that I do not pick up my book or Kindle at some moment in a day. I have just finished reading 'Ancillary Mercy' and 'We are all completely beside ourselves'.
- Movies & TV
- My all time favourite tv series is The West Wing, followed closely by The Wire and Breaking Bad.
- I enjoy watching the EPL and the Socceroos, in fact most sport at the elite level.
- Other Interests
- I am interested in the world around me, travel, current events and politics. I enjoy art and the arts.