36, Male, Single, Melbourne City, VIC
- Last online:
- 16 Nov '18
About me - headline
By day, an average doctor using technology to save lives lost at sea. But by night, a well nourished artist trying to disrupt the traditional nightlife scene!
About me - description
In other words, in my day job I teach machines how to spot people who've gone overboard. If you happen to go over the railing during your next cruise - and want to be found - please wear something brightly colored. Except blue.
My passion project is a bit complicated to explain. Having spent some time basking in the reflected glory of other peoples music (aka DJ'ing) in Denmark and Japan, I felt I should give something back. So I chose to design a new DJ/VJ instrument I'm hoping will lead me to fame and fortune.
I'm not greedy, so either one is fine by me.
I currently find myself living in my sixth country. A lot of positives can be said of being a nomad; you'll meet a lot of new people, you get to really live your way into new cultures, and you also get to embarrass yourself while staring blindly at unrecognizable new coins and bills. Given several more lifetimes, I'd love to extend my list to many more, but living at least one year in each country only gives you so many in a given life. So I think I've reached the age where I'll have to pick more sparingly and just pretend I lived in the rest.
I thrive on continuous self improvement. Whether that be a new language, cooking a new recipe, or finally nailing the difference between "your" and "you're". That last one being particularly tricky when your trying to be funny. Oops.
At a glance
- 36 years old
- Melbourne City, VIC
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Aquarius
- over 6'3/190 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Like pets but do not have any
his ideal partner
- 27 - 37 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Separated, Widowed, Divorced
- Have children at home, Have no children, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Possibly want children, Want children
- at least 5'0/152 cm
- Education - Degree, Diploma, High School, Post Graduate, Some college
- Non-smoker, Trying to quit smoking
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
A woman who challenges me, inspires me to become a better person, and someone who holds similar values. Be that self-improvement, humor, interests, etc.
- Royksopp, Trentemoeller, The Heavy, Ryan Lewis & Macklemore, La Roux, Robyn, Digitalism, Brodinski, Gesaffelstein, David August, Martin Solveig...
- Harry Potter Series, Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, An odd book about a Norwegian Moose.
- Movies & TV
- Requiem For A Dream
- Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Mini-golf (I know, technically not a sport :), Ultimate, Hockey, Oh - and I should clarify I'm interested in playing them, not so much watching them.