43, Female, Single, Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 17 Jul '18
HeadlineDown to earth and fun loving --> looking for similar. :-)
Active and outdoorsy, I'm open to meeting a country or city guy. I like to socialise but am not a big party person! My idea of a great day would include being out somewhere natural walking, kayaking or horseriding, followed by an evening with good food, wine & friends.
At a glance
- 43 years old
- Sydney - Upper North Shore, NSW
- 5'6/167 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Virgo
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Education / Science
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 36 - 49 years old
- Within 500km
- at least 5'7/170 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home, Have no children at home
- Atheist, Agnostic, Other Christian, Anglican
- Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong political beliefs
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who has a youthful attitude to life, who is physically active and who hopefully has a laid-back, genuine personality. Someone who likes to get out and explore new places. I like old-fashioned values and a dry sense of humour. :-)
- Wide range of interests: pop, jazz, some country or classical. I like most genres bar anything too heavy or techno.
- I read a lot for my work, my main interest is historical fiction. I don't care what my partner reads but it would be nice to be able to share a value for reading and learning.
- Movies & TV
- I love good historical dramas or docos but any well-made show or series is good for me. I also like crime/thrillers or a good gangster flick.
- doing: down-hill skiing, horse-riding, kayaking watching: rugby, soccer, cricket, tennis, the usual....
- Other Interests
- horse-riding, kayaking, snow-skiing, bushwalking, day-tripping, traveling, swimming, snorkeling, art galleries, museums, music, theatre, the list goes on really.... :-)