48, Female, Separated, Mandurah & Surrounds, WA
- Last online:
- 16 Jan '18
Interested and enjoy listening to other people's journeys. Easygoing and organised. Love to achieve new goals. Happy with who I'm becoming. Embracing life's rewards & challenges. Doing my best to trust God's Will.
At a glance
|Age||48 years old||44 - 55 years old|
|Location||Mandurah & Surrounds, WA||Within 50km|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Separated|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children living at home
|Wants children||Doesn't want children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Industry||Education / Science|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Establishing a friendship with a person who has similar interests and who loves to impart good. Would like to meet someone who is confident of their purpose in life, understands truth, forgiveness and appreciates the enormity of grace.
- Christian and uplifting secular music. Ed Sheeran, Michael Buble, Pink - concerts are awesome. Love Spotify - create any playlist! The Lion King musical in Sydney & Perth - AMAZING. Jersey Boys - Just right! Matilda - Magnificent! Wicked - wicked!
- God's Word. Wiersbe Commentaries. What's so Amazing about Grace. Purpose Driven Life. The Shack.
- Movies & TV
- TV: Big Bang Theory (I wish I were Penny) Suits Movies: Matrix. The Fifth Element, Star Wars, The Green Mile. Out of Africa. Love Actually, The Princess Bride, The Kings Speech. Shaw Shank Redemption. Kingsmen, Grease, The Shack, ABC commentaries. There are sooo many!
- Golf, walking, occasional bike ride and Pilates. Love swimming at the local beach with my son.
- Other Interests
- Teaching. Coordinating Children's Ministry & Operation Christmas Child shoe box appeal. Bible Study. Sunday worship. Helping family & friends and of course bailing my kids out of teenage drama. Loved our boat cruise. Camping is simple n fun. Bali is relaxing. And our home? Aah...feels like home