55, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 17 Oct '18
About me - headline
Friendship, go from there
About me - description
Hoping to meet someone who's honest, has integrity, loves banter & knows how to have fun and laughter with intelligent whit...start off as friends and see where it goes....chemistry is important....It would be nice to have some similar interests but also respect individuality & own interests...I have realised it's import to me that close friendships/relationships have social justice values in common & a conscious or compassion for those less fortunate....I enjoy gardening, catching up with friends over coffee or a drink / dinner, movies, theatre, reading, walking, galleries, museums, trawling thru second hand shops, family, bbqs... have a cocker spaniel that i love to bits but also love all animals...believe if we look after this planet, it will look after us...have travelled overseas some years ago & been to most states in Oz...the APY Lands is on the top of my most favourite places I have visited list because of the People's warmth & history & just love those vast open spaces of never ending 'red dirt'....hoping to do some more travelling at some stage....
Just saying up front, if you think having a good time involves smut, groping etc & not respectful of women etc please don't message me...
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Pisces
- 5'2/157 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Red
- Education - Some college
- Government employee
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Left wing
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 45 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single
- Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Personality - Social, Sometimes Social
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Slim, Average
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Non-drinker, Occasional/social drinker
- Vegan, No special diet, Vegetarian, Other special diet
- Agnostic, Buddhist, Atheist, Anglican, New Age
- No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing
- Have no pets, Have pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Someone who wants to create new memories and share parts of their life.
- Anything 80s and some 90s. My favorite sound track is The Rocky Horror Picture Show, jazz, blues, latin....
- Crime fiction
- Movies & TV
- Australian/British drama or comedy...Shine, Rabbit Proof Fence, Priscilla Queen of The Desert, The Castle are some favourites; Marvel comics, Dr Who, Life of Brian...pretty much anything ABC/SBS, unless of course it's The Big Bang Theory. A Beautiful Life is also one that had a huge impact on me.
- Don't play sport but don't mind going with friends, sometimes. walking my dog everyday and gardening is my fitness and i love it!
- Other Interests
- Reading, walking my dog, gardening, eating out, friends/family catch ups. Never had the opportunity to have children but love hanging out with my niece and nephews.