55, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 20 Aug '18
HeadlineFriendship, go from there
To share and enjoy my life with someone with whom I connect with, and them with me...love my garden, going for coffees, dinner, movies, plays, reading, walking, galleries etc. Also love catching up with friends and family for bbqs/dinners. Love animals of all sorts and have a cocker spaniel that i love to bits. Love to paint if i had spare time and trawling around antique shops or garage sales.....love British or Australian comedy, drama...think we do it well...like a good debate on the state of the nation...equally, love to see the latest Marvel movie or something with substance...Rabbit Proof Fence, The Dressmaker, but then again love Priscilla Queen of the Dessert he he....
Love to hang out over coffee at a nice cafe or visiting wineries, country drives...stopping somewhere for lunch...weekends away in Oz, with the goal of an overseas...Vietnam or New York ¿¿
At a glance
- 55 years old
- Adelaide - South & South Eastern Suburbs, SA
- 5'2/157 cm
- Star sign - Pisces
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Red
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Have pets
- Education - Some college
- Government employee
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 60 years old
- Within 50km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated
- 5'6/167 cm - 6'0/183 cm
- Trying to quit smoking, Non-smoker, Occasional/social smoker
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
- New Age, Agnostic, Buddhist, Atheist, Anglican
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Vegetarian, Vegan, No special diet, Other special diet
What I'm looking for
Someone who wants to create new memories and share parts of their life.
- Anything 80s and some 90s. My favorite sound track is The Rocky Horror Picture Show, jazz, blues, latin....
- Crime fiction
- Movies & TV
- Australian/British drama or comedy...Shine, Rabbit Proof Fence, Priscilla Queen of The Desert, The Castle are some favourites; Marvel comics, Dr Who, Life of Brian...pretty much anything ABC/SBS, unless of course it's The Big Bang Theory. A Beautiful Life is also one that had a huge impact on me.
- Don't play sport but don't mind going with friends, sometimes. walking my dog everyday and gardening is my fitness and i love it!
- Other Interests
- Reading, walking my dog, gardening, eating out, friends/family catch ups. Never had the opportunity to have children but love hanging out with my niece and nephews.