51, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 23 Jul '18
HeadlineFind Welsh 'rarebit' intriguing then please read on?
This is the difficult bit, but perhaps a little taster?
Having arrived in Australia 17 years ago I find myself being as passionate about living here as I am about being Welsh - well almost. I welcome new experiences and encounters and find I am drawn to sociable, fun-loving and caring people.
I work extremely hard in the Pharmaceutical Industry......but like to play hard too!
As I said just a taster let's allow for intrigue and discovery........
At a glance
- 51 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- 5'1/154 cm
- Other background
- Star sign - Aquarius
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 45 - 55 years old
- Within 10km
- Separated, Widowed, Single, Divorced
- Body Type - Average, Slim, Athletic
- Often drinker, Occasional/social drinker
What I'm looking for
Hard to say since I am attracted to many different qualities. I love individuals and enjoy friendship, respect, loyalty and fun in a relationship not to mention PASSION!
- I enjoy lots of music styles from classical to pop, depending on my mood.
- Most of my time is spent reading for work - protocols and science papers but love to pick up a good unique novel when I get the chance. One of my favourites was 'A Bride Stripped Bare' - intriguing. Even recommended it to my Mum who loved it despite it's 'sauciness'.
- Movies & TV
- Prefer Arthouse - loved 'My Summer of Love' Do enjoy some mainstream cinema too. Found Fight Club fascinating and original, though not many of my girl friends would agree.
- Love Rugby Union - part of being Welsh I guess. Back in the UK I even had my very own chair - 'Taff's Chair' at my local establishment. However personally I keep fit by going to the gym, running, yoga, pilates, walking and some might add talking.... Completed 1/2 marathon again this year with a PB!
- Other Interests
- Travelling - travel a lot with work so lots of frequent flier points. However I do prefer to chill out and get to know a place. Enjoy catching up with my sister somewhere between the UK and Australia whenever the opportunity presents itself. Socialising and vino........oh and I love the theatre