53, Female, Divorced, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
- 21 Oct '18
About me - headline
"In every phenomenon the beginning remains always the most notable moment" - Thomas Carlyle
About me - description
Was born in the UK, grew up in South Africa but have spent most of my adult life in Australia. And now wouldn't live anywhere else as I love it :).
A born optimist, my glass is always half full so gain a high level of satisfaction and achievement from things that I do. I have a lot of energy and don't bury my head in the sand so tend to get on with what I feel I need to do. I really enjoy the gym and have gone for so many years that I now find it a source of relaxation. Definitely not a boot camp sort of person but like to do my own thing there listening to good music on my ipod!
I am generally passionate about things that I like and get involved in. I am interested in people and what makes them tick. I work in a support role and feel a huge sense of personal satisfaction and happiness when I fix issues so people can get on with their jobs! I like my own space at times and respect that someone else does too. I appreciate openness and talking about things that matter in each others lives. I respect the ability to listen to each other and appreciate we all view things differently.
I have a very healthy mind set, but also know how to enjoy myself and definitely appreciate a much needed G & T or 2 and/or a good wine or 2 when the occasion merits it! I do like to exercise daily as otherwise feel I haven't got enough out of the day.
I value sincere, meaningful personal relationships based on establishing good solid connections with people. Friends summarise me as being giving, very loyal, independent, calls a spade a spade, organized, proactive, generous and have a jolly good sense of humour who likes a good laugh.
At a glance
- 53 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Sometimes have children at home - 3 children aged 22 to 27 yo
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 5'5/165 cm
- Body Type - Athletic
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Advertising / PR / Media
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 48 - 62 years old
- Within 10km
- Separated, Single, Divorced
- White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino
- Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home
- Personality - Sometimes Social, Social, Very Social, Private
- 5'9/175 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Education - Post Graduate, Some college, Diploma, Degree
- Like pets but do not have any, Have pets
What I'm looking for
A man who takes time to get to know someone, likes women, lives fairly close, easy going, relaxing to be with, good sense of humour, takes pride in what he does and owns, likes his own company & space at times. Social and mixes well but also likes spending time together, is proactive, wise and kind!
- Love music, always have my earphones w me. Like lots of different stuff- Ne Obliviscaris,Tash Sultana,Ben Howard,Foals,The Phoenix Foundation,Birds of Tokyo,Fray, Johnny Clegg,Jimmy Eat World,Arctic Monkeys,Villagers,Temper Trap,London Grammar,Pendulum ,Elbow,Icehouse,Sarah Blasko,Linkin Park & more
- Like reality based fiction with interesting characters, read non-fiction in terms of biographies, and not keen on too many crime novels. Read SMH online daily but love my Sat Herald in print!
- Movies & TV
- Only ever watch sport on TV, very partial to watching the Aussie cricket team. Watch a lot of Arthouse movies, not keen on horror, supernatural, sci-fi or westerns. Enjoy a good TV series too.
- Go to the gym daily come rain, hail or shine. Also walk a huge amount as gave up my car, enjoy bushwalking, swimming, snorkelling, horse riding (although rarely these days!), tennis and squash (although both V average these days), sky-dived once and enjoyed it and have also skied once!
- Other Interests
- Travelling, watching live bands, stand up comedy & live sport, emailing friends around the world, researching trips away, writing short stories, hope to finish a book based on my 4WD adventures to Cape York, doing jigsaw puzzles when get time, meeting interesting people from all walks of life.