45, Female, Divorced, Sydney City, NSW
- Last online:
This is becoming less tricky in a way... I've met some nice people here... and two people I already knew through work? Funny :) And friends with both. I'm looking to spend time with a smart, kind, funny person who is honest and open. You don't need to be into everything I am - probably some differences are good things. I study, read, spend a lot of time on the water (can often be found paddling around the bays west of the harbour bridge and further up the river, and also on the northern beaches) and walk in the mountains, and I love to cook for others. It's not coming out here but I'm also very funny. Yes I am. Am so. Have a muddled accent. Sometimes confuses people...
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Sydney City, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Scorpio
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Other
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 12 years old
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 46 - 56 years old
- Within 25km
- Divorced, Single, Separated, Widowed
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Have no children, Have children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children at home
- Don't want children
- Have pets, Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is also interested in something long term if it feels right. If you're genuine I'll know. Happy to share a photo if we decide to have a conversation...
- Pretty much everything is good except country... and western. Mostly Indie.
- Murakami at the moment.
- Movies & TV
- Wading my way through Jack Irish at moment. Love it. But don't have a TV :)
- Swim club, and I paddle, climb and ski as well.
- Other Interests
- Most things outdoorsy! Think my knees have advised me to discontinue running but we'll see... jury's out at the moment :) Love cooking, spending time around the water, going to exhibitions, talks. Trying to improve on my guitar. Family and friends catch ups at the drop of a hat...