45, Female, Single, Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- Last online:
About me - headline
About me - description
I've met some nice people here. And I think I've re-written this profile yet again on the advice of some.
I'm a pretty easy person to work out :) If you asked me what I like to do most... swim, climb, paddle, ski, read, teach... and I'm also in a data management role... conversation ender? Work is human rights and health focused. Lots of locations.
Aside from pursuits and occupations... I give everything and everyone I'm into 100%. Typically make decisions very quickly. Independent. Always a learner. Four math exams last year and working up to some more... Early riser - probably a combination of living on the 6am flight path, a paddling habit on the river (love first light) and having a 12 year old. If not on the water, music is with me wherever I am. Quirk - pay no attention at all to lyrics. Wear my heart on my sleeve - cliche, but true. Speak some other bits and bobs... six, a couple of which are non-used languages in Sydney which gives me the capacity to say whatever I like without someone else having a clue re. what I'm saying... but really, only useful over a problem at the desk at work :)
I don't want to receive more muscle photos, naked photos, car photos, motorcycle photos (I can ride one too, not impressed by said photos)... gun photos are out as well. Yes, that happened... someone sent me an image with his guns... and I don't mean his Rafa arms :) Worked in and been to zones where prevalent. That's a no. Also people who approach admitting to being in another relationship... that's a no, although honest... And the people who request swimwear shots but seemingly have no time for a coffee... that's a no too. Last reply on my decline was " good job finding anybody". Laughing!!
I am a strong, respectful person... look for the same in anyone I meet :)
At a glance
- 45 years old
- Sydney - Inner West, NSW
- White / Caucasian
- Have children at home - 1 child up to 12 years old
- Don't want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Scorpio
- 5'7/170 cm
- Body Type - Slim
- Eye colour - Other
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Post Graduate
- Volunteer / Charity / Community
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Like pets but do not have any
her ideal partner
- 45 - 55 years old
- Within 25km
- Separated, Single, Widowed, Divorced
- Have no children at home, Have no children, Sometimes have children at home, Have children at home
- Don't want children
- 5'10/177 cm - 6'2/188 cm
- Like pets but do not have any, Have no pets, Have pets
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone who is also interested in something long term if it feels right. Smart, kind, funny, honest. If you're genuine I'll know. Happy to share a photo if we decide to have a conversation.. . it's not on here for a reason.
- Mostly Indie. Can't get enough Kaleo, Fink, Hollow Coves, SYML, Haevn, Sons of the East, The Killers. But listen to various other bits and pieces too. Play piano and guitar. Open to most sounds...
- Michelle de Kretser. Every time I update this profile, this is the field in the form that changes most frequently... I read... a lot.
- Movies & TV
- Don't have a TV :) (not deliberately... just the vicissitudes of life) Watch online or at the cinema...usually drama and historical things. And I do go searching for the odd comedy...
- Bit of a water baby. Swim club, and I paddle, climb and ski as well. Put the skates (hockey) back on now and then. Surf board... the pink panther.. and my other little craft live in a friend's garage on the northern beaches. Spend a lot of time there in the summer
- Other Interests
- Most things outdoorsy! Think my knees have advised me to discontinue running but we'll see... jury's out at the moment :) Love cooking, spending time around the water, going to exhibitions, talks. Trying to improve on my guitar. Family and friends catch ups and road trips at the drop of a hat :)