- Last online:
Headline“Don't wait! The time will never be just right :)”
Well, I'm a person who appreciates the simple things in life, enjoys the occasional night out or a weekend trip away. I'm straight-forward and I speak from the heart. Friends describe me as caring, approachable and easy to get along with. I would have to agree :) I'm also the eldest of three with two chatterbox sisters. Coincidentally, I'm a pretty good listener..lol.
The rest is up to the individual to discover. Otherwise where's the fun in dating, right ;)
At a glance
|Age||38 years old||30 - 37 years old|
|Location||Tuggeranong, ACT||Within 500km|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||5'0/152 cm - 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||Asian||Mixed Race, Asian|
|Personality||Average||Private, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Brown||Black, Brown|
|Hair colour||Black||Black, Dark Brown|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a long term relationship with a decent and thoughtful woman. Someone with similar family values and life goals. They should be comfortable in their own skin, have a positive and supportive attitude and understands the importance of commitment and good communication.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Depending on what mood I'm in, I might listen to Pop, Rock, R&B or Alternative. Atm, I'm into a Dublin-based Irish rock band called Kodaline! Sometimes it might be relaxing instrumental music (I love Yanni), or movie scores by Hans Zimmer, Steve Jablonsky or Harry Gregson-Williams.
- News & Current Affairs | Photography | Cooking | Psychology.
- Movies & TV
- I watch anything really, but not a fan of Horror films, although I did like the Saw films. Forrest Gump, The Shawshank Redemption and P.S I Love You are a few of my favorites.
- I play social basketball, tennis & badminton. I love watching NBA and a bit of cricket and rugby league. I can't stand Golf and Soccer :(
- Other Interests
- Fish Keeping! I have a tank of Discus fish which I love! It's very enjoyable watching them swim and very rewarding seeing them grow big and colourful. I'm also into Personal Development and learning about People Skills; essential to my Photography Business and life in general.