33, Female, Single, Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- Last online:
- 27 May '18
HeadlineLaughter, depth, and silliness when required ;) not a robot.
Chemistry is not a set of mutual interests... I might have stolen that from an Alain de Botton video. Anyway, with that being said, I enjoy making raw desserts, listening to podcasts by Sam Harris, Russell Brand, Late Night Live (straight to sleep on this one), Esther Perel, Gary Vee...
I really want to learn how to skateboard (weird huh). I enjoy the finer things in life, but family, loved ones and pursuing my passions always come first.
Even though I am a city slicker (Melbourne, Los Angeles, London, repeat) - I adore the seaside and the country.
I work in film & tv, hence the city-slicker travel.
You and I are probably very different, but I dont think connection is found in hobbies.
Friends first :)
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Melbourne - Bayside, VIC
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Aries
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Possibly want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation
- No strong political beliefs
her ideal partner
- 29 - 40 years old
- Within 50km
- From Hans Zimmer to Deadmau5
- Non-fiction mostly. From Ryan Holiday to Nietzsche to The Little Book of Hygge :). One choice fiction though is Wool by Hugh Howey.
- Movies & TV
- G.O.T, Homeland, first 3 seasons of Suits, Black Mirror, the list goes on&on. We are in the golden age of television. Well, of video-on-demand anyway!
- Tennis. Aussie Open is quite the event in my household.