49, Female, Divorced, Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
About me - headline
Seeking laughter, kindness and respect
About me - description
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
My friends would describe me as loyal, fun loving, compassionate, a good listener, funny and laid back. Yet i am also independant and financially secure.
My interests include Travel, Reading, Writing, Cooking and Singing. I enjoy wining and dining, drives in the country and weekends away. I love nature and animals.
I work in the medical field, i adore my work and i work with awesome people.
I take care of my appearance and would hope that you do too.
I am only looking for a serious relationship, friendship and companionship. Somebody to laugh with, to hold hands with, and to look forward to discussing my day with. No flings.
If you feel we may have something in common, feel free to say hello.
Have a great day, and best of luck with your search for happiness.
At a glance
- 49 years old
- Adelaide - Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Have no children
- Don't want children
- Personality - Social
- Star sign - Gemini
- 5'10/177 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Hazel
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Education - Degree
- Healthcare / Medical
- Admin / Clerical / Secretarial
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
her ideal partner
- 43 - 54 years old
- Within 25km
What I'm looking for
Good sense of humour, intelligent, kind ..a love of travel and cooking (or eating my cooking!) would be a bonus, MUST be looking for something more serious than a casual fling..willing to meet someone new and enjoy what life has to offer together
- The Axis of Awesome, Tenacious D, pink, Adele, anything from the 1980's, crowded house, INXS, OK Go
- i am an avid reader and am in a book discussion group, so am expanding my choice of books. i like Stephen King especially his short stories, autobiographies, George Orwell, Tolkien, Roald Dahl (both his kids and adult books ), Marian Keyes, James Patterson .. i could go on and on..
- Movies & TV
- The Big Bang Theory, mad men, fargo, cooking and renovation shows on foxtel, not really into reality tv shows like the block though
- AFL (Geelong cats) but I'm not one eyed i also support the crows , not a huge cricket fan but i don't mind 20/20 matches..i know nothing about soccer but am willing to learn ..i enjoy walking and a bit of swimming and bike riding, and the gym
- Other Interests
- Cooking, singing, travel, enjoy writing, walking, self development, vintage and retro