47, Male, Single, Launceston & Northern Region, TAS
- Last online:
HeadlineHappy, sane, funny guy looking for same :-) I live in Launceston and Hobart due to my career at the two major hospitals
Hi, I'm Andrew; I'm happy, most say funny, normal, hard working and sane. I love my life and looking to enjoy it with a partner :-) I'm a fairly recent resident of Launceston and also have a place in Hobart as my professional work is in both locations. I've enjoyed a long relationship on the mainland that ceased some 12 months ago and looking to find a partner & best friend to enjoy all Tassie has to offer.
At a glance
|Age||47 years old||32 - 60 years old|
|Location||Launceston & Northern Region, TAS||Within 250km|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Possibly wants children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
- I love a broad cross section of music depending on my mood, location and companion! Anything from classical to the latest.
- I read a lot professionally and try to recreationally as much as possible.
- Movies & TV
- Not a huge TV fan, but do love to snuggle on the couch for a movie with a close friend :-)
- I'm pretty active and like to be outdoors. I've participated in various sports of the years and attend gym relatively regularly.
- Other Interests
- Dinner with friends, weekends away, social functions, events, live music and fun sports. Many more things... just ask!