- Last online:
- 16 May '17
Headline“Happy, optimistic, honest and sincere woman would love to meet a genuine guy.”
I love life, it is such a gift and I am so blessed in my family, friends and life in general. I'm independent and very happy. Having said that I would love to meet someone to share this incredible journey of life with. Why else would I subject myself to having to write this profile?! If it happens awesome, if not all good. I'm interested in meeting people who are ready for long term commitment (marriage), no games please.
I love and am committed to my family and friends, in the NT, around Australia and the world. I love the outdoors, tennis, bush walking, sunsets, picnics, travelling, trying and learning new things. I want to take advantage of every day and opportunity! I am a bubbly person with a sense of humour. I love to laugh - a lot!
I am passionate (I'm Italian and talk with my hands!) about the world, our environment and people, I am environmentally and socially conscious, trying to minimise my impact and increase my contribution. Still have a long way to go. One of the joys of living in the Territory has been working and living alongside Aboriginal people, learning from them and their story.
I am genuinely trying to live a rich (not the money part), healthy, loving and optimistic life.
Currently in Darwin, originally from Melbourne. Travel a bit for work and open to living elsewhere.
Also a bit old fashioned and really appreciate it when the man makes the first move... happy to share my photos after initial contact
At a glance
|Age||39 years old||38 - 49 years old|
|Location||Darwin & Surrounds, NT||Within 50km|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'5/165 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|children & pets|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|career & education|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
What I'm looking for
A man who is genuine, honest, fun, loyal, positive, able to communicate their feelings and loves, respects & values women. I'd love someone who can challenge me and help me to be the best version of myself. Can you see the funny side of life and not want to waste a minute of it?
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- A bit of everything. If it sounds good... I'm the one who likes the song but has no idea what it's called or who sings it! :) Depending on my mood I could be listening to Triple J, Hot 100, Double J or ABC Radio.
- I'm not a good reader. I need to push myself to make time for it. Started getting into a couple of podcasts.
- Movies & TV
- Watch movies now and then - but in life you will find me far away from the box. There is so much other good stuff to do! In a movie, appreciate a good story well told. Favourites would be Shawshank Redemption, Good Will Hunting and then there is BBC's Pride and Prejudice :)
- Play don't watch, except for Aussie Open and Wimbledon, I'm a (slightly mad) tennis fan. Tennis, walking, squash. Tried rock climbing recently and loved it. Want to get back into bike riding.
- Other Interests
- Socialising with friends and family. Sunset walks and picnics. Yoga. Bushwalking. Spirituality - I'm a practising Catholic. Laughing so hard your eyes start crying. Contributing to the local community. Youth development and mentoring. Travel overseas and around oz.