- Last online:
Headline“Looking for the real thing”
I am comfortable with my life and do not need for anything. I am even my own handy man with a comprehensive set of tools, and no, I won't post photo of tools!
It would be great to have someone meaningful in my life though, someone who could make my heart go 'ker-thunk'.
I prefer to look on the lighter side of life and am the first to laugh at myself. Almost hard to believe that I am an intelligent woman as I regularly do some silly things, perhaps I was a clown in a past life!! I avoid conflict because I can't stand the negative energy it generates and don't want to spend my life surrounded by that black 'fug' .
I am the sum of all my past (excuse the pun)... which is fine, as long as it stays there, but it has made me who I am and I don't have regrets. The good outweighs the bad, so I am a winner.
At a glance
|Age||61 years old||54 - 65 years old|
|Location||Brisbane - Southside, QLD||Within 25km|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Ethnicity/background||White / Caucasian, Other|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic, Average|
|children & pets|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|career & education|
|Education level||Degree||Post Graduate, Diploma, Degree|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Professional||Business Owner, Senior Management, Management, Executive, Professional|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
What I'm looking for
Tall and intelligent! Someone that makes me feel comfortable- but there has to be chemistry. I admire intelligence and the qualities of honesty, courtesy, reliability and the ability to see the funny side - there generally is one!
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I enjoy most music, but it has to be right for the moment. am not a fan of C&W though and not a real fan of 50's rock'n'roll either - but there is always a place for good music. I like most of the current popular stuff but also the non aging classics
- Read... heaps...although not as much as I used to. My preference is crime and mystery but I will read almost anything except sci-fi and fantasy.
- Movies & TV
- Prefer action, mystery, psychological thrillers (not horror) and those that leave you thinking.
- Don't play sport anymore but walk most mornings. Will watch sport very occasionally on telly especially at elitist level. I follow AFL (but not fanatical) and enjoy going to a game if it is the Saints.
- Other Interests
- My boys of course (I'm a mum!) As for other interests...I have renovated a couple of houses and being with other people energises me...