38, Female, Single, Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- Last online:
- 14 Apr '18
HeadlineWhat if..you're my crazy stupid love...!
The past years have seen the focus of my attention on work. However life is way too short, it's a new year and time to think about myself and life more! I am definitely looking to find that someone special to share future life adventures with, smile and laugh with, love and grow old with! Everyone needs a partner in crime!
Whilst I'm ready to settle down if I cross paths with the right person... I'm realistic in that it takes time to know someone! Friendship is a great way to start out and if there's a spark, well that's a bonus and the rest will follow!
Having been in Melbourne nearly 7 years, I'm excited to be home and soak up all that Sydney has to offer! Ultimately it would be amazing to find that special someone to explore my hometown with. However, having been away so long...I would also love to meet new friends to discover the old and new with...so much has changed!
Unintentionally I can be a living contradiction. Close friends would warn, when around me to expect the unexpected! If you require order and spontaneity is not you, then more than likely we will not be a match....
Extremist yet Conservative.
Persistent yet Indecisive.
Introvert yet just as Outspoken. Love a laugh. Sarcastic with a dry sense of humour. Determined and Passionate. Sensitive soul...wear my heart on my sleeve. Fiercely loyal. Nomadic. Easily adaptable. Creative. Thinks outside the square. Realistic yet a Dreamer. Good listener and deep thinker. Worries yet throws caution to the wind. Impatient. Excitable. Independent, yet looking for a man to lead the way. Old school romantic...chivalry is not dead!
At a glance
- 38 years old
- Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW
- 5'7/170 cm
- Mixed Race
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Retail / Consumer / Personal Services
- Business Owner
- No strong political beliefs
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
her ideal partner
- 35 - 45 years old
- Within 25km
- at least 5'11/180 cm
What I'm looking for
Modern day Romeo to have FUN, laugh & enjoy life with! Tall enough so I can enjoy my heels & still feel like a lady! :-) Takes pride in his appearance. Someone to grow with & learn from. My all in one lover and very best friend. Loyal with good values. My partner in crime to stand the test of time!!
- Where rhythm is life and life is rhythm! Enjoy a good beat...everything from old school hip hop, funk, soul, jazz, dance, house, chill out, live bands and classical.
- Love getting lost in the adventure of a good book! If it's outdoors in the sunshine, by the water or curled up inside when it's cold...even better!
- Movies & TV
- Enjoy the magic of movies be it on the big screen or couch... Movie marathons are made even better with popcorn and choc tops!
- Been a while since I played a team sport, and far from the gym addict...this year has been about getting more active...coastal walks, swims and pilates
- Other Interests
- Travel, there's so much of the world to enjoy! Entrepreneurial ideas.