35, Male, Single, Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- Last online:
About me - headline
Looking for that spark
About me - description
Hello I'm Brett :) I'm tall, I work full time, enjoy hanging out with mates, movies, fine dining etc. I enjoy a good movie. Be it snuggling on the couch together or at the theater.
I also enjoy going to see comedians, some of my favourite comedians are Bill Bailey, Carl Barron and Stephen Fry. I decided to give this site a try, to meet some new people and maybe even meet that special someone.
I'm still yet to go on the big travelling holiday around the world, just haven't found the right person to go with I suppose. My last overseas trip was to Malaysia and Bali though.
I'm pretty easy to talk to and get to know so if you want to know more about me just send me a message. :)
At a glance
- 35 years old
- Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA
- White / Caucasian
- Have no children
- Want children
- Personality - Sometimes Social
- Star sign - Libra
- 6'1/185 cm
- Body Type - Average
- Eye colour - Blue
- Hair colour - Light Brown
- Education - Some college
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Other job role
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
- Other religion
- No strong political beliefs
- Have pets
his ideal partner
- 20 - 33 years old
- Within 75km
- Have no children
- Possibly want children, Want children
- 5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm
- Body Type - Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic
- Hair colour - Other, Blonde, Red, Black, Light Brown, Dark Brown
- Occasional/social drinker, Non-drinker
- Other special diet, Vegetarian, No special diet, Vegan
- Have pets, Have no pets, Like pets but do not have any
What I'm looking for
Someone who can make me smile and I them. Someone who loves a cuddle on the couch while watching a movie also qualitytime out together. Also cares for their family and friends.
- I wouldnt say I'd have a favourite taste of music. A bit of everything, all depends on how I'm feeling and what I feel like listening to. Not so much into rap, rnb or gangsta.
- I like both fiction and non fiction. Fiction I enjoy my fantasy titles I guess. Non-fiction is usually historic or war. Loving Game of Thones, reading as well as watching, with a nice cup of Tea.
- Movies & TV
- I enjoy my actions, horrors, thrillers, sci-fi and comedys. TV shows that I've enjoyed include Breaking Bad! Westworld, Fringe, House, Sparticus, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, QI to name a few.
- Not into sport as such, will watch an occasional AFL match, but happy to tag along to any sporting events or watch something that interests you.
- Other Interests
- I love going to see comedians, Bill Bailey is my favourite, followed by Carl Barron. I would say I'm nerdy/geeky. Enjoy my tech and gaming. Looking to get away and travel alot more too.