63, Female, Single, Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- Last online:
Headlinea genuine seeker, curious and engaged in life!
Youthful and adventurous in spirit, but enjoying the wisdom that comes with decades of life experience!
I am intelligent and articulate and enjoy that in a partner. I am affectionate, warm and open to all a relationship might offer. I enjoy simple pleasures and take delight in the little and large moments in life. I enjoy laughter and good humour, and also seek and value serious conversations about life and all its vicissitudes.
I am self-employed in a curious profession, so my weeks can be quite flexible.
I am financially independent and have varied interests outside work.
At a glance
- 63 years old
- Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW
- 5'10/177 cm
- White / Caucasian
- Star sign - Libra
- Personality - Social
- Eye colour - Green
- Hair colour - Blonde
- Body Type - Slim
- Have no children at home - 2 children aged 27 to 30 yo
- Don't want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Post Graduate
- Healthcare / Medical
- Left wing
- Occasional/social drinker
her ideal partner
- 55 - 71 years old
- Within 100km
- Single, Divorced, Widowed
- at least 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Athletic, Average, Slim
- Have children at home, Have no children at home, Sometimes have children at home, Have no children
- Education - Some college, Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate
- Left wing, No strong political beliefs, Swinging voter
What I'm looking for
someone to "make music with"....our own music whatever that may be!....an enduring relationship
- Various genres, including classical to world, rock, folk, love to sing - not very good at it! Enjoy participating in weekend and week long choral events. Love to dance and enjoy Bangarra Dance, Sydney Dance.
- Fiction - contemporary and classical, read plenty for work, some poetry, non-fiction - history, science, philosophy, biography, current affairs, what makes the world tick! LRB, SMH, always have something on the go!
- Movies & TV
- Love movies - Palace, Dendy, Orpheum. Not interested in gratuitous violence. TV - ABC and SBS mostly, recently binged on The Handmaids Tale!
- Yoga and plates regularly, Interested in being fit (moderately! not obsessively), active and flexible, so enjoy hiking, usually day pack, kayaking occasionally. Not interested in watching organised sport. Willing to try new things. Active gardener! enjoy landscaping and recreating my garden
- Other Interests
- Painting, sculpture, walking near and far, travel near and far, theatre, movies, photography, yoga and pilates, writing poetry, about to start a silversmithing course, my garden, being aware of world affairs local and internationally, time with family and friends, tossing ideas around, ....and and..