33, Male, Single, Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- Last online:
- 17 Jul '18
HeadlineLooking to find a honest, caring person who doesn't take things too seriously...
Hey I'm Jarrad. I'm a kind, easy going guy.
I like spending time with my mates having a couple of drinks, or just chilling watching a movie.
When I'm not working I am often playing piano, or playing tennis (poorly). There's generally some ill-thoughout project I'll be working in the background - I love building things!
I'm also a a bit of a computer nerd. A bit of gaming (but hopefully not too much!) a bit of coding and providing all the free tech support to my family :)
I'm an Engineer by trade - basically I write code to make various industrial plants function properly... The good part is getting to go to a bunch of different places working in a bunch of different industries. The bad part is when I have to get up super early to do it :)
I love traveling and camping with my friends, mainly because I get to spend time with my awesome mates. Some of the time there are no disasters :)
I try to be pretty open minded about new things. I try to avoid making a big deal about things and am looking for a girl who doesn't take themselves too seriously either.
At a glance
- 33 years old
- Adelaide - Western & Beachside Suburbs, SA
- 5'8/172 cm
- Star sign - Gemini
- Personality - Private
- Eye colour - Brown
- Hair colour - Dark Brown
- Body Type - Average
- Have no children
- Want children
- Like pets but do not have any
- Education - Degree
- Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering
- Swinging voter
- Occasional/social drinker
- No special diet
his ideal partner
- 23 - 37 years old
- Within 50km
- 5'0/152 cm - 5'9/175 cm
- Body Type - Average, Athletic, Slim
- Have no children
- Education - Degree, Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate
What I'm looking for
Someone who is kind to others, doesn't take themselves too seriously and who enjoys living life. I'm definitely looking for a relationship - something serious. I'm looking for someone I can love and who can love me! I guess that's all anyone ever really wants right!
- Wow pretty much everything, from Metal to Classical, I love it all. I like a lot of movie soundtracks and musicals. I'm also a sucker for cheezy 90's pop!
- Lately I've been reading mostly Sci-Fi and fantasy, but I'll have a go at anything. I am currently reading through the Honorverse series.
- Movies & TV
- For movies I don't care about genres as long as it's good! I've been watching a bit of Netflix lately, a few cheezy comedy's and random Sci-Fi's. I think I've reached superhero saturation though!
- I play and organise my local tennis club. Other than that I keep fit with a bit of jogging,
- Other Interests
- I love getting away from it all with my mates when I can... We used to go bush camping a lot - but it seems recently we've been going soft and have been holidaying in places with hot water and an actual bed - what luxury!